GB
4.6

4.6
ASH-sixty-four-nine
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Cleaning out the colon is very important. Health and disease begin in the gut - just like Hippocrates said thousands of years ago. Unfortunately the modern medical establishment has lost so much ancient wisdom on optimising health…

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I’ve used a number of different quality colon cleanse products, this one is not really any different than others I have used. The size of the bottle is fair to the price. I did not experience gut pain and I did benefit with positive results. In my option there are a few to many ingredients in this product, im one who prefers less than more. I’ve not decided if I’ll buy this one again

Posted on Sep 2, 2022
1,845

Perfect quality. Good delivery, tight box, otherwise not wrinkled. Excellent price. I recommend.

Posted on May 12, 2022

love this really help me a lot..you must try it.

2e5491a8-8a34-4418-b81f-3eed316b8ebf
engineer
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I use this product for gastrointestinal system health. Excellent a product.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I took this cleanse for a couple of weeks to improve digestion. Go slowly with the quantity of pills. I took one in the morning and evening and after 2-3 days everything started moving! Now I only take it when I feel the need for it.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Very good quality product! I take it befre the meal together with Inulin in dosage of 3 pils around 1h before my meal. The benefits are awesome helping your bowel movemen, intestinal tranzit and constipation. The pils have no taste and are easy to swallow. I strongly recomand this product!!

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Very happy with my purchase will buy more in a future.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I really benefited from this! It has no taste! I big recommend this!