GB

4.6
Posted on Sep 11, 2022
20,468
Nature's Way!

I am a long time fan of cayenne pepper and have used it in many different forms over the years. This particular brand is my new favorite. The capsules are easy to take and the dosage is just right. I have noticed a difference in my digestion and overall gut health since taking these. I will definitely be buying them again.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

No way I had no idea I needed this this has helped me with my bloating so much I love this supplement I will forever keep buying the supplement I just feel so much better after meals help improve bloating and digestion I’m so happy to have found this and added added this to my diet and it’s just easier than consuming Cayenne pepper

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I am a researcher. I wanted to lose about 5 kilos. The only supplement that worked was this product (maybe other brands work also, but I used this brand, that is why I can say the results about this brand). Three capsules every morning (very gentle to the stomach, but if you get irritation when getting it without food, then use it after food). The results were amazing. Thanks this company for such a great product. If you combine this product with three eggs a day, you will have even better results.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021
1,962

Amazing supplement! Good quality. For me: Helps with Digestion, Relieves Migraine, Provides Detox Support, Relieves Joint and Nerve Pain. For me it works perfectly, I take it all winter long with macha powder and ginger powder together, for me it is like my boost metabolism. Works great for me. If my comment and photos helped you please click yes.

e5867657-a8b0-4387-b2c6-8e150bc3e9de
4fb6c91f-7923-4e2d-be44-a619e4347f24
95008cbd-5d54-445b-9227-26f0e2b20e3e
841fa3dd-1ea5-4989-b8d5-3f478e2e4066
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

You definitely want to take this WITH FOOD! I learned the hard way that no food = quite a tummy ache. I could actually feel the capsule open in my stomach, and I felt the heat spread. If you have poor circulation, cayenne is beneficial for improving that issue. I haven't taken it consistently enough to notice a weight change, but it definitely revs up your metabolism. Also, one bonus I wasn't expecting is that it made me very regular! I've had trouble with constipation for years, and when I started taking this, that completely turned around. I would highly recommend it for anyone who desires an increased metabolism, increased circulation, and it might help with regularity, too! Studies have shown capsaicin - the ingredient in Cayenne Fruit capsules (and in chili peppers) - to help high blood pressure, fight fat, and ease sinus issues. But studies have also produced controversial results about its role in cancer. A study showed it actually EATS cancer cells, but another showed it can hasten the growth of cancer cells, especially in the tumor production stage. I've been researching it, but haven't come to my own conclusions yet about it, except an overall thought that if you have cancer, I'd hesitate taking capsaicin. If you don't have cancer, I'd definitely give it a go! As you can see the benefits are vast for your body and stomach as well!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I am a long time fan of cayenne pepper. This particular brand is my new favorite. The capsules are easy to take and the dosage is just right. I have noticed a difference in my digestion and circulation. I will buy again. Ingredients Cayenne pepper (fruit) 450 mg Plant-derived capsule (hypromellose).

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
4,070

I didn't expect that it will ease my constipation that easily, it serves its purpose on improving the health of my digestive system, what an incredible product, thanks iHerb for always helping us live a healthy life.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Cayenne really helps with my chronic back pain, allergies, heart, and more! I find it best to take with food in my stomach, and a good fat like fish oil. It has changed my life for the better!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I like the quality of these supplements. I include one capsule in my diet every day with my meal. I've noticed some improvement in my digestion after taking the supplements for a while and the taste is fine as I take the capsule with my food. The ingredients are simple without fillers.