GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
4,069
Love this high quality product!

As an adult, I'm keen on taking good care of my health, as much as possible in my age now I'm willing to spend money for my wellness, thanks to this garlic and parsley oil soft gels products as I'm seeing immediate results after taking the product!

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Supports immune Health & Promotes cardiovascular well-being. Nutritional support for free-radical defense & it Helps me with Water Retention on my feet & ankles caused by Type 2 diabetes I'm trying my Best to Fight Off with Natural aides!!!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Really love this garlic and parsley oil combination. Helps with cold and cough. A very good supplement for boosting body immunity. Just 1-2 softgels a day is enough for maintaining overall health.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Ingredients from garlic is good for high blood pressure.quality is good from natures plus

Posted on Jun 25, 2021

I regularly consume this garlic and parsley oil to increase my imune system. I used to have a flu during season change, but now it's solved by taking this vitamin in advance before things get worse. Highly recommended.

428c62e4-d68d-4285-ad46-31f580237c7b
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
1,509

excellent Dietary Supplement helped a lot with my problem highly recommend it

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It is equivalent to consuming actually garlic which is a good antisceptic and healthy for our body.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

I've been using this product for 2 years, but it's the first time I bought it at iherb, got a much cheaper price

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

its hard to find garlic pills that really work well now a day. and if i buy it at the local health food store, its expensive. these pills work well and its a nice bonus that it has parsley in it too because i dont like to eat parsley.