GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Bought this after much researching and discovering that there have been trials that show this is as effective as statins and is prescribed by doctors in Japan. I looked at all the options for this product on iHerb and where they came from, and the reviews and this seemed to be the most reputable and best product. I had cholesterol level of 7.6 and the doctor was REALLY concerned and insistent that I go on statins. Using this product and a couple of diet changes (barely ate any meat before but have now given it all up entirely and cut back on the minimal amount of diary I was having), I have got my cholesterol levels back to normal. I buy this product as soon as I see I am getting low. Highly recommend Red Yeast Rice and a few friends have now also switched from statins to this. I did experience some bone aches, as you do with statins, but I am not sure if this was the cause and it has now subsided since upping my magnesium intake. This is a great quality product and reasonable value for money.

59037f3c-9e14-4bed-a0e4-039f70f7141f
Posted on Oct 6, 2022
4,069

Highly recommended because of the mini-tab format. It is much easier to swallow compared to others - red yeast rice tablets size is just huge and hard to ingest. i like nature's plus supplements, they have this "Extended release" concept which seems bring outs the benefits of the supplements.

Posted on May 12, 2022

A very good supplement, red yeast rice is good in lowering cholesterol level and gives me more energy. Ease a bit of my digestion so benefits my health. You cannot taste it as it is a tablet form, but a good quality supplement with pure ingredients to try. Nice and secure package.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Easier to swallow from the bigger ones, but slightly lower amount. They are time released and work the best of all the ones I've tried over the years.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I took this supplement because of borderline levels in my cholesterol profile. I have been taking the tablets for a month and I am thinking of continuing for another two months. The tablets are a bit big, but I have no problem taking them.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Yes, great product to lower your cholesterol but be careful of leg cramps. I've been taking this for 6 months and I've noticed this side effect during night time. It is a well know fact of natural statins.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

i bought this product and Coq10 for my mother to use to reduce blood fat. My mother has used it and feels better. I choose this product because its ingredients are completely natural and I am quite reassured.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I use these and the NOW brand of red yeast rice. They have definitely helped lower my cholesterol. I never have any digestion problems or anything negative when using these.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This was recommended from my nurse friend, I want to try it see how well that lower my cholesterol , the price with the amount they provided, I think is very good deal