GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 18, 2022

I was worried I would have side effects but I have had only one good one! That is, my cholesterol has come down from very high to high normal and my doctor is delighted. So I am very happy with this supplement and have reordered it. Bear in mind that this is gentler than a statin and I gave it 6 months and followed all the other dietary advice that the doctor gave me. I have to confess that I still eat chocolate and have the odd steak too.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

The Best holistic red yeast rice on the market because of the extended release I only have to take one 600 mg versus having to take two of the non-extended release. I work in the Internet industry and can tell you by far iHerb has the most wonderful prices they really are a fabulous company.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I saw a decrease in my cholesterol within about a month of starting to take this product, and now, six months later my cholesterol is almost normal, taking one pill per day.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

The quality is perfect. it's good to lower my LDL cholesterol a natural supplement that works with any diet. not yet done a blood test. in good package and the benefit is good taste as well no concern. I don't know about the ingredient but works fine

Posted on Aug 23, 2022
4,069

This product lessens the cholesterol in my body, it's almost normal actually, I just recently started taking the tablets, but the good thing is that the effect of this products is fast and efficient, I'm going to buy more.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
4,069

It really lessen any Cholesterol that is present in my body, Red yeast rice is a miraculous!I still have plenty of this supplement on my storage room, going to buy more soon!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

My doctor said that Red yeast rice has unique healing properties. I use it to lower cholesterol and maintain heart health and I am happy with the result. Apparently, the quality of the product plays a role.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I don’t think this does very much although I was not taking it regularly and I think that some coconut yogurt actually increased my cholesterol.