GB

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

High quality, a little goes a long way, have been adding a 1/4 teaspoon to my 2 year olds porridge to assist with iron absorbsion and build his immunity for cold and flu season, I have seen a huge improvement in his ability to combat illness this winter since using daily and great part is he hasn't noticed any taste difference.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

So far so good. I felt a little more energy after taking this product and my cold started to disappear. I mixed it into some yoghurt. I also took it with fruit juice plus some liquid iron for better absorption of iron. I think this helped me too. For me being over 50, this is essential for my health as it will improve my health and well being.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Bought primarily for my growing cataract and I am so happy that it started to melt it, together with "Natural C" capsules, Amla, DMSO, Cayenne, Eyebright for eye wash solution + additional consumption of vitamin A and Rutin. Before that (for the eye wash) I tried almost everything for my cataract removal- beside cayenne & eyebright solution also all other non natural vit. C forms, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, curcumin, glutathione, lutein, bilberry, matcha tee, ginger, garlic, NAC,..) + castor oil with no success. Additionally, my prostate - urination problems much improved. Recommended! Thank you very much.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Navitas is a great quality brand. Their ingredients are very minimal and exactly what I'm looking for. The package is small but the powder is really packed in there. The benefits of camu powder work well for those who don't do well with whole food sources of vitamin c. It's a superfood that can go into smoothies or whatever you fancy really. But goes best in smoothies from my experience.

excellent finally a high dose of vitamin C that's natural and doesn't upset my stomach. even brands where others have stated "it's gentle on the stomach" would upset my stomach leaving me feeling tired and brain fogged. This one is easy on my gut and I took twice the amount. This will now be my primary Vit C brand I buy

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I love this camu camu powder. While it does have a slight taste to it, it isn't noticeable in a smoothie, or if you make your own pills and swallow it. It is one of those most powerful vitamin c's out there and really boosts the immune system, helps with cellular health, and contributes to skin health.

Posted on May 6, 2022

The product is as described by the manufacturer and a golden brown color. It will likely be easier to use if you add it to a smoothie. I tried mixing it with some water in order to drink it, but I had to work at it (even in warm water), because it has a tendency to just sit there on the top of the water. The process doesn't take me more than 30 seconds or so. It does not taste bitter, but it is quite tart.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

This whole food vitamin C resonates with the body, providing the body whole nutrients it needs. It’s much better than single element ascorbic acid. I don’t have any side effects by taking this Camu camu powder. I give it 5 star and don’t know why only 4 stars are shown

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Try it 2 days ago. I mixed with milkshakes and other fruits as well. Saw a lot of the comment on this purchase. But a bit smaller package actually.

a47f0648-60ff-4f52-97bb-3d394de3170d