GB

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 28, 2022
Excellent Neogen Toner!

Great exfoliating toner. Contains AHA,BHA,LHA and PHA for exfoliation but it isn't too strong so I can use daily. Of course better to start slow (1-2 a week) and increase usage if skin can tolerate it. It also contains 90% Bio Ferment Complex which helps to improve overall skin barrier. It has very lightweight (watery) consistency, so I can always top it up with heavier serum and cream if I need more hydration. Don't forget to use sunscreen every day. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

43c07b01-6f6b-45a2-94a9-f2e07594ca6e
23766fe2-9a4b-44dd-ade6-0d4d1f759f63
a9ff79be-b641-481a-94da-6b7812c21939
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Neogen Real Ferment Micro toner gently wipes away any remaining makeup or dirt from after cleansing. It leaves your face clean, calm, hydrated and prepped for next step. I love the way my skin feels as the toner is drying. It feels like my skin is slightly tightening without any irritation. To use it you have to soke it on cotton and then wipe your face. This toner has water like consistency and barely any scent. It a great formula perfect for day and night routine. Its a big bottle and will last very long.

787c1417-82dc-49be-a242-d2559980efa1

I was initially attracted by by the ingredient list of this toner. It boosts a bunch of fermented complex that gently exfoliate dead skin cells and cleanses pore residue after face rinsing. This water-like toner is instantly absorbed into skin without leaving skin feeling sticky. It leaves my face clean, soothed, hydrated and prepped for the next skincare steps. For those with oily or acne prone skin, this toner is a perfect companion to BHA/AHA skincare.

014bfd19-1e16-4a53-a343-1fe823ce95a5
454620dc-5eac-4058-b2e2-6f092c4151f2
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Very interesting toner which works really well on my skin. Composition benefits the texture of the skin and makes it brighter and smoother. The skin feels prepared for the next skincare layers. I use it daily, in the morning and evening and despite a number of acids in the ingredient list it doesn't strip the skin.

CJ77ZA
Posted on May 11, 2022

I’ve been using this toner for about a week now. The texture of my skin has improved. I love it. I’ve been a huge fan of the micro essence. And now I’m a huge fan of the toner. Great chemical exfoliating toner. Very gentle on skin too. My skin is brighter and smoother.

Posted on May 8, 2022

No scent. Good price for the size. Not burning and quite gentle for my sensitive 40 year old skin. I use it once a day after cleansing to exfoliate and prep my skin before moisturizer. Overall good quality product in a nice glass bottle packaging. Looking forward to seeing benefit of Aha.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

It's a high quality fermented toner with a little bit of AHA, BHA, PHA and LHA acids. Frankly speaking, I bought it by mistake - I meant to buy a Neogen,Real Ferment Micro Essence for my dry skin. This toner is supposed to tone up and cleanse acne-prone skin. My skin is dry, without such problems, so it's probably not a very good choice for me. If you need a slightly acidy toner - then it's probably going to be your favorite )

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

The size is adequate, it's an ample amount of product that can be used for a long time. It's gentle on sensitive skin and provides moisture as the initial step of the skincare routine. I use it frequently, every morning and night. Another benefit is that it soothes the skin thanks to peppermint oil.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

It feels just like water, no stickiness whatsoever, in terms of effect, I can't say much because my had been behaving well in general

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

One of my favorite toners. Gently moisturizes your skin, may be used for sensitive and aging types. Amazing quality. Great for AM and PM routines.