GB
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 1, 2022
My fave!

I love this Neogen serum spray. Finished 3 bottles already. With multi-step skincare, it's nice to have a product step that I don't have to scoop and tap in my face. Just spray and move on! This blue one protects my skin barrier so I have fewer red spots. Love this!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

The reason I don’t use Serums as often as I should because of the application method is usually annoying but since this one is a spry it’s very convenient which is why I bought it it’s quite hydrating and light I just tap it on my skin to lock after applying it. It’s nothing phenomenon tho ( nice to have but not necessary)

Posted on May 24, 2022

You really have to use it everyday throughout the day to notice a difference

Posted on May 21, 2022

Good serum Love to put it on in the morning when i wake up

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

great order! fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Very convenient to use for face and for body

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I’m just in the beginning so I will rate it next

Auto-translated from Russian

A rare form of serum in the form of a spray comes in a metal bottle with a height of 18 cm. It looks like a hairdressing product. It is sprayed very, very finely and gently, literally with a damp mist that cools the face. The fragrance is very pleasant. The only nuance that you can find fault with is that the spray tastes bitter, so when spraying, it is better to purse your lips. The spray does not stick, does not grease, does not shine on the face, and even slightly mattifies the skin. Its action is to strengthen the skin matrix, maintain hydrobalance, nourish and saturate the skin with antioxidants in the form of vitamin C, plant extracts and oils. Product, pleasant to use, with good consumer characteristics.

eda51260-987c-4e16-846e-cb23009b2828
Posted on Jan 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

An interesting form of release of serum for the face. It is sprayed with a fine mist on the face, which does not make you squint when applied. The hydrogen base of the serum slows down the aging process of the skin, and the oils included in the composition nourish and moisturize it well. Serum dries quickly after application without leaving stickiness on the face. If my review was useful to you, put 👍.

924b9269-d226-4f29-b070-7592ad9f5bcd
Posted on Aug 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Gorgeous, comfortable, economical, useful care item. After a week of use, the skin is soft, moisturized, does not pull dryness, there are no complaints. Wow good product.

379760de-6a90-4a17-8545-8d4281054d57