GB

• S
GigiTan
Posted on Mar 31, 2022
1,496

This is an excellent conditioner. Finally, something that does what it says on the tin. Detangling hair is a breeze with this product. This, combined with the leave-in conditioner, works like magic on my curly hair, which is, or was, always frizzy. There's no more frizz, and your curls are much more defined and healthy. This is fantastic. It has a pleasant odour and produces excellent effects. Strongly suggested.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I have tried and like that it felt good on my hair and scalp, helps to moisturize dry ends, quality and size, package are good, benefits for sensitive hair issues, use when needed and like the scent , like that I only need to use once or twice a week. composition of ingredients is working.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Very nourishing , my hair frequently bleach and colouring but not using purple shampoo or conditioner all the time , sometimes I’ll use a normal conditioner , this one very good , also their wave shampoo so very good , rich on foam.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I bought the trial size just to see, and I am still unsure of if I'll be making the switch. It's hard to explain, but it comes out in thin, small lines, it doesn't have the same rich, creamy texture as many other conditioners, so for those of us who love to slather on large globs, this might not be the perfect conditioner for that. Overall, I can't say my results are better or worse than the drugstore conditioners that I use. Part of me wants to try the brand's conditioner specifically for curly hair, because I think the product is overall good quality, but nothing special enough to justify switching from typical drugstore products

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Amazing smell, it's less moisturazing than mask, so can be used after mask. as a lonely product is light. package and amount is generous!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I love this brand! Bought it for my sisters wavy hair, and they become more curlier, shinier, softer, quality is great, size quite big, cute package, suitable for wavy and curly hair, sweet scent, great deep moisturizer , suitable for teens and adults, definitely will buy it again!!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

my favorite brands ever i love this curly hair good has many benefits it moisturizes the hair i love the package favorite one for kids good size love the quality i love the composition so good for detangling ur hair

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Soft scent, light package, good size. i use it every second day to benefit my hair and scalp. it's good moisture for sensitive skin and hair. Quality is good for the price.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I really like this conditioner. It is moisturising and has good slip to help detangle my hair. The smell is very nice also. Not too strong and overpowering.