GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 23, 2022
Fast relief!

These great fruity tasting chewable tablets are very pleasant to take. The benefits to me have been most worthwhile. The calcium works very fast to reduce stomach acidity and discomfort, while the enzymes seem to help the food digest faster and let the food pass through the stomach more quickly. This has helped reduce my gastric reflux. Although the recommended dosage is two tablets, now I often find that one is sufficient.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Recently started to have some acid reflux when going to bed at night. All I can say is WOW these definitely work!!! Chew one or two and the symptoms subside within a couple of minutes. Taste pretty good too. An added bonus as well-these were also a better price at Herb!!

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Love the quality of Now products. The reflux chews are just what you need when you need some quick relief. The size is smaller than a nickel. The ingredients are fairly natural but does have xylitol as a sweeter. I usually use 1 chewable for my quick relief. Mt husband requires two. This is a. must in your medicine cabinet.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

My husband suffered from heartburn, asked me to order him something to help. In the instructions it is recommended to chew 2 pills. One chewable ball is definitely enough for him. He was really pleased and asked me to order him another package.

ab254b38-13c0-432f-a094-7383e308d184
293f69bc-1aa9-4671-96f9-b6c979bb5b5a
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Whenever I had acid reflux, I chewed one or two of these and it worked almost immediately. Because they’re chewable, they’re easy to take any time, anywhere. And the flavor is nice too. I did notice, however, that after having the package opened for a month or two (far before the expiration date), the tablets got soft, as if moisture got in the bottle. Still, they seemed to work just the same.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Heartburn is a burning sensation in the middle of the chest behind the breastbone and in the middle of the abdomen. It occurs when acid and other contents of the stomach travel up the esophagus and irritate the tissues. A faulty stomach valve allows acid and stomach contents to escape and cause the burning sensation. Approximately 60 million Americans suffer from the condition at least once a month. Approximately 15 million Americans suffer from it daily. Eating spicy foods and overeating are common triggers of the symptom. Indigestion is another name for heartburn.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I have started taking it 1 week . My experience herbal medicine needs time to work . However there is no risky side effects . easy to swallow and i started feeling the difference. It does work.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I am trying to stay off GERD meds and was looking for a product to relieve my symptoms. This product relieves acid reflux symptoms without giving me indigestion! It also contains xylitol to protect teeth from the stomach acid that comes up (and from cavities)!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This is the first thing I tried that really made a difference. I take two at bedtime and my reflux is so much better. I had tried so many other supplements to no avail.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits