GB

4,654
1,315
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This is not the first time I order dietary supplements from this eminent manufacturer, and I can confidently recommend them. Qualitatively made from natural raw materials without GMOs. Big advantageous packaging, enough for a long period of use. It is better to take on the recommendation of a doctor, as effectiveness may be individualized.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

This is a prefect vitamins that can make me more healthy...lan so happy to buy this product it was amazing effect in my body in my health and also in my energy. I make a test for my amount after I take this vitamin and I was so happy because lam in the safe side or exactly iam in a perfect range after a few day will taking a vitamin

4f2673f4-f208-4df8-a77d-2a57185fa2d6
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I heard old-school bodybuilders took brewer's yeast, which is rich in B vitamins except for B12. Then, I got these tablets in August. Three a day (a.m., noon, p.m.) gave me a feeling of energy and calm. But at that rate, the 200 tablets will be finished in 2 months. So I started taking one a day.  I tried chewing the tablets and sucking on them like lozenges. They are crunchy, and they melt easily. However, after the pleasant yeasty taste, a lingering bitterness sets in. Now, I just swallow the tablets. I am satisfied with the product quality. And I plan to buy again.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

One of the best supplements I've tried. Very good quality and purity. Also its an brand you can trust. I can tell this is the best supplement compared to similar prices. my body is feeling a lot better after taking this. I would definitely purchase it again. Highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I used to take a supplement that contained brewers yeast years ago, but it became too expensive so I stopped buying. After noticing hair breakage and weak nails, I decided to start taking it again as that was my original reason for using it. Thankfully I found this huge bottle on iherb and it’s brilliant! I will be purchasing more, I’ve missed it.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

i love the quality of the product the package the ingredients and the benefits of yeast its is good for our hair and skin people use it for diet as well as producing milk!

8a6b1b1e-04c9-4a46-b5e8-99bdb0b86184
fdf6efc5-7c95-4e0c-ac1a-4a7d1b392ca9
Posted on Sep 3, 2022
6,897

Marvelous product. Exactly what you need has arrived. The packaging is of good quality. The goods came quickly enough, the track was tracked. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
7,875

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I recently tried to order brewer's yeast in a loose non-tablet version and I'm not happy because they have a specific unpleasant taste, which I didn't like! I swallowed the pill and forgot! since I drink yeast 2 times a year in courses of 3 months for me, the tablet form of this drug is more applicable and convenient