GB

Based on 3,473 Ratings
2,544
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Good

A bit large pill, rough and dissolved not quickly and it makes me to chew it then. The taste is not great but you get used to it. Maybe because it's about to expire. I'm sure if this is newly manufactured it won't taste like these. This is my first time trying this product accidentally, Fortunately I got this for free, thanks to iHerb. I think in few days of taking these pills it helps me to combat flu and colds.

e499471a-fe8b-4c0b-ac0b-dd5cff023598
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

The quality is excellent. Fresh ingredients, and well packaged. The great size lozenges. Well prepared for the cold weather and my immunity. The taste is great. Can take on a daily basis if needed. Does not effect me in anyway. I feel as if it’s great for my immunity.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Good quality supplement at affordable pricing given the quantity and size. Suitable for all age groups and those with diet restrictions. Good packaging. Bought during iHerb 26th anniversary sale which was very worth it. As with any other supplements, recommended to take long term for full health benefits. No unfavourable taste. Will definitely repurchase once finished

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I’ve been taking this in conjunction with vitamin d since the pandemic started, and though I don’t know that it will keep ALL viruses at bay forever, I haven’t been sick with more than one common cold in the past two years. That’s not a bad track record.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

We got these just at the right time! We were around someone with a cold, so we took 1 lozenge each day and did not get sick (no guarantees, just our experience with that one cold) The taste a bit "spicy" because of the zinc but it's tolerable. Takes a little time to dissolve, sometimes we just chew them. Great option for boosting immunity that even the kids can take! For my littlest I just cut it in smaller pieces.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great zinc and elderberry supplements. I usually take them to give my immunity a vitamin boost. Plus I noticed that my hair and skin start to look better when I'm taking zinc (less breakouts, stronger hair). Now foods formulations are always have quality ingredients and this particular one even taste great.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

The Elderberry and Zinc Lozenges was intended to buy for my niece when she was infected with serious sore throat and pain, and could not sleep due to the pain. She took for a few days since then and found improving, and she also said the taste is good! It became an instant help to her and because of that I have recommended lots of my friends to build up their immunity. My family also bought one for prevention after the good review from my niece! The product has arrived with good package and quality.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022