GB
4.7

4.7
healthycoati
Posted on May 30, 2022

So fragrant, makes you want to drink Earl Grey tea! Really smells bergamot ! One can tell it is really made of and from bergamot. Comes in a 30ml size. Bergamot is also mentionned in keto diets and has anti-oxidant and anti-cancer properties. Not irritating, fragrant, very pleasant. Excellent quality ! Can be applied on skin mixed with a little oil. Makes you feel well !

Anne
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Love the scent of this oil. I use it in several ways: 1. for aromatherapy 2. apply it on my wrists as a perfume 3. put a few drops on a cotton ball and place it around the house for a lovely scent. Its quality is good - value for money.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

This bergamot essential oil is great for men, the scent is refreshing when mixed with a carrier oil. My male friends use it on their beards after mixing it with jojoba oil or another carrier oil, and it gives their beard a nice sheen and pleasant scent. NOW products are trustworthy and overall a great value.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

love this essential oils in good quality and size, eat to use and also with very relaxing scent . also the package is nice and easy to use. I normally put a few drops to the diffuser and let the whole room feel good with natural feel, it smoothing my mood

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Been waiting this to be in stock for a while. Love it! Smell so great with Lavender and Eucalyptus. Very relaxing smell with a little citrusy. Plus the size for its price. NOW essential oil is best value and quality compare to other brands. Will buy this again and highly recommend if you're looking for citrusy smell but less fruity.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

If you like Earl Gray tea, you'll love this essential oil. I use it in my diffuser, but I also mix it with a black tea bag to make a close imitation Earl Gray tea. It is delicious, all natural, smells amazing, tastes amazing and seems to be very high quality. I have bought several NOW essential oils and have been more than satisfied with all of them.

Posted on May 13, 2022

The scent of this essential oil has a natural citrusy smell... Bergamot oil is extracted from the rinds of citrus fruit (Citrus bergamia) that grow on bergamot orange trees. If you’re a fan of Earl Grey tea, you’re already enjoying the distinctive taste of bergamot, which is used to flavor it.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Very nice scent. Not overwhelming at all. I use it everyday in the diffuser sometimes mixing it with other essential oils. Great smell in the house.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Now oils are not perceived as high quality, but for me they are in a good value for money. The oils are greatly wrapped, the packaging is good. The scent is great and strong. The size is useful and convenient. I love to combine it with other oils.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Good quality for a good price. I use it to make earl grey tea from black tea leaves and I am always happy with the results