GB

4.7
Based on 3,245 Ratings
2,544
Posted on May 9, 2022

The ingredients and composition are exactly the same I search for with very high quality. The package helped the improvement of ingredient age and we have to take the palatable taste in concern. Also before buying the product rating in diet and supplement is really introducing a great benefit directing you to the right decision

39c0e2cc-e808-43e2-8975-1f5573866243

I took this complex for me and my girlfriend and we didn't expect to pass out so much parasites in our stool, I started slowly with half a teaspoon working my way up towards 2 teaspoon each day for 14 days, I sleep better, and I stopped waking up with pain in my stomach. Give it a try, you will be satisfied! Like this review so other people can see it and benefit from it :)

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is probably one of the est purchases I've made in my entire life. The ingredients are perfect for a good parasite cleanse. I used just one dropperful for about 2 weeks and the results were amazing. My eczema that I've had all my life went away almost instantly and I feel like my lungs have also cleared up, as I was coughing out thick and dark green sputum was for those two weeks. I will definitely buy more of this in the future, and I would recoened this to anyone, even of they don't suspect to have a parasite infestation. Amazing product!

Posted on May 5, 2022

The taste is awful BUT if you get past that, this supplement for removal of toxins from the gut is fantastic. Don’t forget to take psyllium husks and liquid bentonite throughout your cleanse so as to avoid the symptoms of ammonium waste in your system—parasites leave those toxins behind when they die inside of you. You’ll see a huge improvement in your gut health, which determines much of your overall well-being

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

If you never done cleansing don't just take this tincture, combine it with liver and kidneys detox supplements along with binders to soak up the toxins like spirulina, chlorella, or charcoal. Taste and smell are atrocious but it is what it is. Follow and read the bottle for instructions start slowly then increase up to 2 droppers full a day one dropper full in the morning with water and one at night. Two weeks on and at least one week off before starting again. If you don't notice any parasites means you didn't have any which is a good thing and meanwhile it will help you for candida, fungus, and sibo too :) while cleansing you will notice more frequently going to the toilet but that's detox so don't worry.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This product is simply amazing. A doctor of mine suggested using it in combination with the following: *LifeTime Vitamins, Oregano Oil & Olive Leaf, 2 fl oz (59 ml) *NutriBiotic, Maximum GSE, Liquid Concentrate, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml) I take all three together at the same time (at the recommended dose on each bottle). My doc calls it "My Three Friends." THIS KILLS MOST INFECTIONS I'VE HAD. Dental, viral, bacterial..... it's a lifesaver. And if something is coming on fast and hard, it's usually the first thing I try in defense. WARNING: The taste is AWFUL....but if you want to get rid of something nasty, you do what it takes. You want to add the drops to a small glass of water you can quickly gulp down. My kids won't do it without cranberry or apple juice....but it's still awful. NOTE: If you have an upset tummy.....go very, very slow (especially with kids)....otherwise, you won't keep it down.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

This is something I always keep in stock. Now the taste is AWFUL, but I just bought some empty capsules and put it in those to take it because it WORKS. Nicest way I can put it is if you've got 'hitchhikers' in your guts, this is their eviction notice. I'm now on a maintenance regimen and do every 4-6 months around the for the week before and the week after the full moon, when the 'hitchhikers' are supposedly most active and vulnerable. Since doing this I have more energy, I no longer have these weird itchy feelings on my skin, lost weight, and my digestion issues are better. Definitely recommend to anyone who works outside in the dirt (gardening), walks barefoot, swims, or eats rare meats or fish - because you've probably got parasitic hitchhikers!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I like that its price is affordable than others. But the taste is aweful. However, thats how I know the quality of the ingredients and composition of the supplement will be effective. I didn't feel any effect or benefit yet. I just finished the first 2 weeks. I will rest for a week and resume another 2-weeks of this.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I LOVE this stuff! I have never experienced such profound and immediate effects from anything I've taken as from this. I follow the dosage on the package but take 3 times daily. I use this anytime I am feeling a lot of brain fog or inflammation and within 3 days of taking, I feel like a new person. I feel mental clarity and energy and do not even need to drink my daily coffee when I am taking this. It seems to help a lot with infection and inflammation in the body. The taste is extremely bitter! But after a couple of days, I find my body craving it and I even start to enjoy the bitterness. I believe everyone could benefit from taking this and would recommend it for all ailments! Will continue ordering and always have at least 4 bottles in my medicine cabinet.