GB

50,903
3,216
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
5,862

My hair fall was a bit extreme so I had my labs checked and everything turned out normal except for my vitamin D. I learned that deficiency in Vitamin D could also be a cause for hair fall. My Doctor advised me to take 50,000 iu every week for 12 weeks. I opted to take this brand as it was much more affordable than other brands. I take 5 pcs once a week. The quality is great. I have not experienced any side effects after taking it. They are tiny soft gels which is easy to swallow. Shipping came days early than expected which was a plus since I live in Kuwait. Over all it was a smooth purchase with a great product.

3,346

Just wanted to share my experience with this supplement. I had just come back from the US and found that I couldn't get enough Vitamin B and D. The FDA restricts intake to 1,000mcg or less per day for adults, so I was worried about taking all the supplements necessary to gain again on my 400lb body weight.

3,339

I have a lot of good things to say about this vitamin. I started taking it around 5 months ago and I noticed some changes in my health which is not that uncommon, as most products work from the inside out. The only thing is, I didn't notice any changes in my mood at first, but after some time, things got better. Even though that is completely

4,146

This product was recommended by a friend, who told me about it, and I decided to purchase it. The first night I took the product, both my husband and I felt better. We had lost some weight in the past few years, but since taking this supplement we have been able to keep it off. This vitamin has also improved our quality of life as well as made

2,976

I saw a lot of positive reviews about this supplement on Amazon and decided to give it a go. I took two pills in the morning and two at night and within 2 days, I noticed significantly improved mood, increased energy, less fatigue, more focus. My sleep was better too. Overall, I have no complaints!

5,048

I have been taking this vitamin for over a month now and the effects are incredible. I am able to maintain a healthy weight while improving my overall quality of life, mood, and well-being. This is not an easy task with all the busy work I have to do but this vitamin has really made it possible for me.

3,336

I've been taking this vitamin for several weeks now and I've already noticed a significant improvement in my health, mood, and quality of life. It's not just the energy burst that I love, though -- I feel like this supplement has added so much strength to my overall well-being.

2,625

I have been taking this vitamin for a month now and it's the best decision I have made! My mood has improved and my quality of life has become more enjoyable. I found that other vitamins didn't give me the same energy as this vitamin. It also helps with digestion and immune support, which is great!

3,262

I've been trying a lot of different things to improve my health and well-being, including this vitamin. I've been taking it for about a month now and I definitely feel the benefits. It's easy to take, tastes great with coffee, and the ingredients are all natural so I don't have to worry about any side effects or long-term damage...I would

5,644

I have done a lot of research on this vitamin, trying to find a good one. I saw the reviews for this product and decided to try it out. I've been taking it for over a month, and I can tell you that it tastes alright and works very, very well. Not only does it improve my overall health, but also helps me with mental clarity.