GB

10,978
1,437
BioResearcher
Posted on Nov 27, 2022
More energy and better mood 💪🤩

I take this supplement in the morning with some water on an empty stomach. After a week I started feeling more energetic and happy. The composition and quality of ingredients is excellent. The pill size is medium, but it's easy to swallow it and doesn't leave any after taste. The bottle is big and has a flip cap that feels secure. The package arrived swiftly as usual. In summary, this is a good product and I recommend it.

177dfdfb-8da4-4fda-a6f7-d47dca371940
fc1fbad7-27fe-4620-b320-8c77d357a3e4
03e13d9a-31c2-4104-bfa8-ab8ab3dd21e3
022ef70a-d06d-48f1-8e38-ff450122383b
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Good evening, we are from Ukraine 💙💛 Tyrosine is an amino acid necessary for the production of many hormones, especially thyroid hormones. In the presence of selenium and with a sufficient level of ferritin, our body combines iodine and tyrosine to produce thyroid hormones. Iodine and tyrosine are two critically important components for the production of thyroid hormones, its health and proper functioning. In this not easy time for us, we need to take even more careful care of our health, maintain immunity and emotional state. Great product, like everything from iHERB! I recommend! Support 👍 Peace to everyone!!!💖

b40f6488-d040-47e8-8a1a-e23c078c5fb6
Carrie-Carrie
Posted on May 28, 2022

This stuff is a game changer for me. Every morning with my protien shake I’ll pop two 500 mg of tyrosine & it has curbed my ridiculous sugar cravings like something fierce. The addiction has subsided a lot & taking these you’ll get a similar effect to taking Wellbutrin. Along with the tyrosine, I’ll also usually take L-glumtamine, 1000 mg of fish oil, & chrominium with cinnamon. Weird combo, but it’s worked wonders for me. The weight is coming off, the lean muscle is building, & this girl has broken the sugar & carb addiction!

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

this high quality tyrosine is perfect size and ingredient for me, no bad taste. I use this in combination with adhd meds to get perfect levels dopamine ,noradrenalin +melanine for my skin. in combination with my proteins before training the benefits for body composition, muscle growth , diet and energy levels all gets a boost. I take 1 capsule 3x daily

41a31856-e4b0-4ecc-a6af-cf2443510c65
Posted on Oct 19, 2022

very good quality . Ingredients looks nice . Size is basic .i think it helps with absorbing protein . Package is good as always. benefit from taking this l tyrosine: helps your thyroid produce hormones that make you strong during training and diets without loosing your muscles give you more energy . Composition also good . Taste ....i dont veel

88e2ff30-f7a6-45ad-ae03-c3c2921a01b9
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

The package is slightly bigger than average. It has no taste, pills are normal size. Is says that it supports mental alertness and healthy glandular function which I agree on. This suppliment gave me more energy throught the day, but you must take it very consistently. Recommend add it to your diet.

9487beb4-ae87-42d6-9486-2ee116add15e
Posted on Jan 11, 2023

I have been on adderall for years and I can’t seem to do anything without it. Without adderall I am unmotivated, more depressed, I tend to snack and semi binge eat and my overall quality of life isn’t very good not to mention the irritability. I have been trying my best to find a supplement that I could take in lieu of adderall and I have tried many nootropics, mushroom coffee, etc. nothing seemed to help with my symptoms. But I was determined to get off. It has been two months since I took an adderall because of l-tyrosine. My mood is lifted, I don’t sit and snack all day, I am able to focus on my school work instead of getting side tracked. This stuff is magic and I would highly recommend. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Life. It's stressful. Whether it's backed-up traffic, looming deadlines, or those pesky in-laws... no matter how hard you try, life just keeps throwing curveballs at you. But let's face it - we've been dealing with stress since the dawn of man. What's a modern caveperson to do? Enter L-Tyrosine! This essential amino acid helps your body produce the neurotransmitters that help manage your body's response to stress and support positive mood and mental alertness. So instead of screaming into a pillow, take some L-Tyrosine and remind yourself: "Stress is nothing a caveman can't handle." Thanks for liking my reviews!

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

I’ve been taking antidepressants before I discovered this product. I’ve been talking it for more than 3 months now and don’t know how I lived without it. My mood is always good and I don’t feel the anxiety any more! This is a pure gold! Try it and see for yourself!