GB

1,872
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
1,660
최고!

Excellent product. The quality is excellent. It came quickly. I will buy more. The site is made with love for people. Like the quality. I recommend to all.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

NOW is an awesome brand to begin with. No issues with gluten or common alleging. Vege caps are awesome so you do not have to wonder where the animal products came from that make regular non vegetarian capsules. Lutein is awesome to protect so many things. Helps with overall eye health. Helps with blue light and eye vision for many people. Can even be concentrated in the skin and benefit the skin.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022
1,406

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Vegan vitamins are very important to me so I'm glad to see the high quality NOW brand offers them. I like that I only need 1 capsule per day to get the benefits that lutein provides toward eye health. Macular degeneration runs in my family so I am committed to taking them every day and having a bottle of 90 keeps me supplied for a long time.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

My mom and I just started using this but so far so good. I ordered mainly for her as lutein is supposed to be good for the eyes and vision I'm also concerned with eye health with working with a computer all day so I will take this as well. Price is great.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I used the computer for long hours due to work hence taking this and hoping it helps to reduce eye fatigue. My eyes are not as dry as before. It’s easy to swallow and don’t have very strong smell. I think it takes some time for the benefits to show so will continue to take this supplement.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
1,349

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

My eyes are stronger. It’s easy to use. It worked faster than expected Now company has always been high quality. Pills are easy to swallow. I bought it because ingredients were exactly what I was looking for and I trust quality. Price was right directions were easy to follow

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I take it some times each year, i think it works. Ingredients are good, quality is super. Benefits are lot. The size of the capsules is small and easy to shallow. Package is small too and easy to store. I use it for my eyes cause i use computer many hours each day.