GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I keep buying essential because I love it I feel good with it soothing the smell of scent is essential in its composition just one ingredient quality is good size you can get it anywhere you can use it every day it’s good for age beneficial you feel good it’s natural essential oil

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Bergamot has a really lovely smell and I am enjoying it in the oil diffuser. I have read that it is good for relieving stress. I purchase a lot of NOW products and believe they are a good and reputable brand.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Great Quality. I use this in my homemade Deodorant. Just be careful with sun exposure as bergamot causes photo-sensitivity. Do your research about the safe percentage of this you can use in homemade skin products. Smells divine! Wonderful for oil burners etc.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

It's a good fighter against anxiety and stress!! Helps my mind to relax, feeling myself more grounded, makes me being more positive and calm !

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I like the smell of bergamot. This one I have to lovvvvvvve! I need to use just a few drops so this small bottle lasts me quite long. I thought it was a little expensive, but after using it for 6 months, I think it's worth it.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

This is an efficient size to purchase (doesn’t run out too quickly) and I really appreciate the fact that it’s organic. I’m really not interested in inhaling pesticides….how is that any different than eating them?

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I use this oil as part of my home made product tool kit. Can never go wrong when you purchase from this reputable company...Love this brand.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Lovely scent. I use it in my diffuser and often blend it with other oils. I always use high quality essential oils and this meets my standards.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Great quality, used for Indian Head Massage for my clients, in addition to lavender and tea tree oils from NOW. Great response from these therapies. It’s a must have.