GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

My first tine buying this. I snacked it for the sake of trying. It actually tastes good and crunchy. I followed the instruction to cook it. It became bigger and chewy. I added it to ready to eat tikka massala veggies. It's a good addition of protein and texture to it.

299e4d91-5625-4b02-91c4-e56ea4bdb234
5bec15f6-fcfa-462a-9c2b-950cce657e41

I made soy-meat sauce with this product. When I opened this product I smelled strong soy smell like I did with another brand. I expected it would be okay if I cook it. However, I could still taste soy even I added beef broth while cooking. I prefer the another brand of this kinda plant base one. Anyways, it’s easy to use and cook! I will try to make it out again!

387ce208-8441-448a-8817-6210061c8fc7
e77d96ed-68d9-4e15-9492-54f947dc48de
8cfb2480-ff99-4b9d-a749-2dddcd2116be
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Love it! And so much value for the money! I recently went vegan and this product is a godsend. So versatile and can be used in so many vegan dishes. I even make my own ground meat sauce this way and it pairs so well with pasta. Great quality and great price.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

this has become one of my favourite things to cook lately. tastes really delicious (depending on how you season it), easy to cook and full of protein! the product size is also really value for money as the granules expand when cooked. the only ingredient is soy which is great! tastes like it's good quality too. i recommend using veggie stock to cook this in, to cut out the soy taste (which can be quite overpowering).

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This was a new try for getting some plant protein into the diet. It is easy to use and add to my vegan lifestyle. The taste was mild, making it easy to add flavor with sauce and seasoning. It was very hearty and filling. The only downside was it made me gassy. But I would try again for the benefits of soy.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

good quality ingredients normal size package made fro plants helps to give you the protein you need without consuming meat benefits the body from problems caused from meat has good nutrition value to the body good composition great to add to your diet workout lifestyle to reach your goal to be a healthy human taste is netural up to you what you add to it would rather eat this instead of meat can make burgers

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I have only cooked with this once so far and i am new to textured soy protein. I would say it's closest to ground turkey once it's cooked. I used it in a rice dish. Tasted good. A lot of the bag seems powdery. Seems to be gentle on my tummy! I like it (and i am a meat eater).

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Amazing quality and taste!! My meat-loving friend even said that the stew I made with it smelled just like chicken and it tasted like meal from home. Amazing product at a price you can’t beat anywhere else.

3e5e5db7-f2c8-4423-8ff0-7bff53f6098c
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This is a very versatile product. Almost no taste of it's own. So, you can dress it up or down. I used it to get a bit of extra texture in my mushroom "pulled pork". I didn't soak it, just frying it with the mushrooms provided enough moisture.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I’m not a vegan, but decided to try. Not bad taste, not a meat, but still tasty. Good ingredients, easy to cook. Worth to try.