GB

Posted on Apr 17, 2022
My Daily Go-To

A friend of mine introduced me to Pau D'arco about 2 years ago. I take it daily and have experienced it's many benefits. Since then I have noticed a boost in my energy level, a reduction in the inflammation of my feet and ankles at night and less flare ups from my eczema. This is truly a Quality Supplement that has improved my overall health!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

A famous doctor on the internet that I trust who is in his middle 60's but looks 40's, takes this daily in his regimen. My hubs and I started this and we can tell a difference!! Energy, mood and regularity. We did go through a little detox after about 10 days. To be expected if it really works. The quality is high or I don't think we would have these positive effects. I highly recommend this product to anyone that has my similar symptoms.It good ingredient and composition.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Subsequent to experiencing candida nail growth for more than 5 years I began taking this enhancement. Inside a month I saw clear, new development on my toenails. I need to accentuate that this was the main change I made! I'm astonished! I can't trust that late spring will wear shoes again without the humiliation!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I have chronic venous stasis ulcers and take this as a supplement to help with my blood flow/circulation and to boost the immune system. Plus there has been some studies that claims it helps with certain types of cancer. Anti-cancer, antimicrobial, especially anti-candida. I take it as a preventative medication.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

This compound that is derieved from inner bark has a lot of benefits to the immune system and since it contains quercetin it belongs to the list of antioxidants. It is recommended to take it in winter in order to fight off infection and viruses such as flu or colds. In some other cases that it was recommend to work was: ulcers and stomach inflammation. The caps are pretty small and easy to take and to swallow. This potency is medium so you can take up to 2 caps per day (i would not go higher), preferable with meal.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022