GB

4.7
Based on 4,347 Ratings
3,354
Posted on Apr 14, 2022
Study shows it might help hair growth

There was a study (search ncbi pubmed effect of pumpkin seed oil on hair growth) done showing that pumpkin seed oil supplementation helps hair growth. However, more studies are needed to confirm that effect. It can also improve heart and urinary tract health. Topical Rosemary application on hair also helps hair growth, it’s definitely something to look into if you experience hair loss. Make sure there is no health issues like thyroid problem causing the hair loss. NOW is a reputable brand and has the best prices, this is a nice product to add for additional health benefits. The capsule is a bit long so beware id you have problems swallowing big capsules. Make sure to store the bottle in a cold dry and dark place. Like the comment if it helped:)

ddb60c21-a7d0-4c49-a1a0-db8bd963ef52
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

It's one of the products I buy every year for my boyfriend as a gift on New Year or Valentines day! Quality is good as it's one of my favorite brands. Ingredients are high level which give you many benefits for strengthen hаir as well as good for hеаrt and prostаte! It has no taste, the package is enough for a long period and it can be taken at any age. Also it's great in combination with any Omega's. THUMBS UP if you find my review helpful! Thanks! :)

8abc6942-8874-4b4e-9b99-234189143225

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
5,888

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I started using pumpkin seed oil as part of my hair care regime. It has become fuller and thicker. I found out about the benefits while researching on youtube that it promotes hair growth. It has definitely helped me. I take 2 a day. If you find this helpful please give me a thumbs up! Thanks

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Great product with great results, will be back for more! Most products take time to feel effects, within days the quality of this Now product Pumpkin Seed oil ingredient begins to take effect and the benefits of omega, cholesterol, hair inflammation and heart begin to take effect, has no taste so the fish after taste is not there, is package well with its long expiry date. In this day and age we are lucky to have such a product.

6620e30a-a53b-4b00-bf56-2127e2b8be0e
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I decided to try out this supplement for help with my and my partner's hair loss problem. Started with smaller package and just received this 200 softgels package. Of course I am not expecting hair regrowth miracles after a few weeks of taking them, but we noticed that night runs to toilet has reduced from 2-3 to about 1 visit per night. We decided to stock up for couple of months and hopefully we will experience more benefits with time. It is great quality product, for good price on iHerb website (compare to other sellers). Please note it is quite large sized tablet, so maybe not suitable for everyone. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

d4acb51b-67b2-4c43-ba97-5c8b9c972804
abdf5788-eb79-46c1-96a6-447680d9f27a
2b9d2751-5f12-4e72-ad85-c177ac9deceb
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

My husband is 74-finally listened to me and started pumpkin seed oil. It significantly reduced overactive bladder symptoms-urinary frequency, urgency, and incontinence. Took about a month to kick in. No more adult diapers. Had a positive impact on his kidney and liver function numbers as well! No bad side effects noted. I take it for high cholestrol and am now normal range!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Great product. I take this for prostate health, and now go less frequently to the bathroom at night . Many say it has helped hair but I have not noticed any such benefit. Neither has my BP gone down . But I'm happy for its primary benefits. The taste is OK . It has quality ingredients and the capsule may be large but in gel form, it can be swallowed easily.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I originally started taking these to improve hair growth (27 y/o F) as I noticed some thinning around my part and had heard pumpkin seed oil is a natural DHT blocker. I've now been taking these in conjunction with a daily multi-vitamin, vit D & probiotic for 3 months and have noticed baby hairs sprout quite regularly. Very happy with the results and will continue to take daily. The capsules are also quite large but they are slippery and go down super easy.