GB

4.7
Based on 4,700 Ratings
3,749
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I been using this product liquid Coconut 🥥 oil for almost a month now, the quality it's really amazing 🤩, packaging is pretty good, the size is great , the bottle size can last for a month depending how many times you will use in a day, I love coconut oil cuz' it helps bolster our skin's protective barrier layer, trapping moisture inside and keeping skin supple and hydrated. It's really changed my skin , moistures and glowing.. Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory properties, making it beneficial for irritated, chafed skin. Increases collagen production. Highly recommended 👍🏻👍🏻

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

great base for any essential oils formula and also works great alone to nourish hair and skin. as dried-hair woman, it helped me a lot to give moisturize to the scalp. the scent is great and very coconut-y, the size of the bottle is huge and lasts for MONTHS and i use it every day.

NOW Foods makes the best oils. I own pretty much an entire collection of their oils and have been using them for many years. This coconut oil doesn't have any scent to it, and feels very high quality. The size of the bottle is huge for the price and minimal packaging. This is great for aging skin, especially during dry winter seasons, it moisturizes well. Add a few drops of essential oil to it and it smells amazing and with more skin benefits.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Although this product is great for skin and hair care in its own right, I primarily use this as a carrier oil for my essential oils. The lack of any distinguishable scent and super long shelf-life makes it just perfect for this purpose. It is also a gentle oil on sensitive skin and absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy feel behind. NOW products are always top-notch, and this fractionated coconut oil is right up there with the best of them.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I love how affordable this brand is while providing us with good quality oils! I use this oil after taking shower and apply it while my body is still wet, and after applying it I use any body cream I have to lock the moisture. I have a very sensitive skin and this oil never irritate it.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

It has no scent,I use it daily, and Suitable for any age The packaging is nice The size is affordable Suitable for sensitive skin and it's very moisturizing and gentle on any skin type and hair type It has big benefits and good composition and it's very effective I use it frequently and the Quality is great and effective

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Coconut oil has a multitude of applications for beauty, but I usually use it as a massage oil. It has only a very light scent and helps hands to glide easily over the skin, also providing a great moisturizing effect. The bottle is big and lasts a long time, so a good value.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Cannot live without this one! It is high quality oil and very versatile, you can use it on its own as moisturizer for hair and face and body, or use it as a carrier oil in essential oil blends, or for mixing with other waxes and butters. It is very nourishing and is great for sensitive skin. It has a barely noticeable light coconut scent that does not interfere with other scents. I like getting the big size bottle because I get more value for my money.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Nice and natural coconut scent, easy to use and many function, massage, moisture, hair, face, a very nourishment oil, good for sensitive skin because its very mild, the composition is simple, only coconut oil, the benefit is getting smooth and moisture skin, the package is good, easy to use, good for all ages.