GB

4.7
Based on 6,399 Ratings
5,157
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

abbd5e9a-c41e-4b1a-aa0c-995a92c193ac
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

This product has the best ingredients and is made from quality products for any age group it helps plus the enzymes help with digestion it was packaged with care it has great benefits in providing a healthier gut, my stomach is flatter the composition is amazing helps the intestinal area and there is no bad taste

ebd099c6-40cb-4196-b91f-14f92427b4e1
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

In 2012, I lost my gall bladder as it stopped functioning. I was never informed by the surgeon who removed it that I would need an enzyme to replace the bile that was not being created to disintegrate the fats being consumed. For years I was in pain until an Integrative Doctor let me know I needed an enzyme to do the work of my gall bladder. Enter Super Enzymes. I've been on this now for 3 months and can say it's definitely made an improvement in my overall gut health. But for those wondering if it takes a day or two for it to work, in my experience, I didn't notice changes until at least 2 months into using it. So, give it time and have patience to see it working to the effect you are taking it for.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

good for constipated person, it gives me a healthy digestion at first week taking this tablet i didn't notice any reactions,i almost gave up but still continuing using it. And there I noticed that I'm having a normal BM every day. that's why i buy another bottle again for stock.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Magic ingredient here is ox bile extract with other enzymes Very effective to any food type Essential if one have stomach acidity and on antacids tablets, then it is a must to have the right combination to aid digestion process In chronic constipation it helps a lot in restoring defecation to normal

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

A great digestive enzyme with high dosage. The inclusion of Bile Acids is excellent. Digestive enzymes have far reaching benefits beyond digestion which in its self is of paramount importance. They can help with Candida for example, as undigested food will putrefy and become a great source of nutrition for all sorts of nasty things that would love to live within us. Good health to you all.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Tried this product and then went on to try others. Came back and bought this one again. Really the only digestive enzyme that works for me. Obviously great quality. I herb often runs out. If you buy a couple of bottles and then put yourself on the waitlist it’s worth it

Posted on May 19, 2022

Posted on May 14, 2022
1,349

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

works better than other brand and only need one per meal. got most of the ingredients. great quality. the enzyme seem to work better taken 5-10 minutes before a meal with water. Packaging and price are good. great digestive help and not hard on stomach and gut. taste like another tablet. i prefer tablet over softgel.