GB

Based on 2,994 Ratings
1,546
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,379

I’ve only used one so far but I like its composition and how easy it is to use and remove. It’s a good size and stays true to its benefit. It definitely removed whiteheads from my nose when I used it and is gentle and moisturizing enough not to irritate my sensitive skin. Good quality, packaging and scent.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

those strips are great for a extraction of small dirt in your pores, I think it will not help with bigger blackheads. it’s easy to use, just make sure you had a nice warm bath before :) i have very sensitive skin, so those strips were gentle on my skin, no redness occurred.

0739e333-3aa3-4add-bac7-2eb0ac9920b4

I tried scubs and other products, but I was astonished at how well these strips got to the blackheads on my nose at a deeper level and eliminated them. I will advise you to take a shower first, dampen the strip's outer area, smooth it on evenly, and let it dry until it is hard before very gently peeling it off. Removing the strip while it is still wet is painful, so it is best to do so slowly while it is still dry. You will see your blackhead come away with the strip.

977e1c86-e263-4ebf-b3cc-66f5c6c5fb97
a92e5b2e-9817-4b98-ac17-6c796417256a
0e7b2326-4aef-4fc4-afa0-c7195f83cb4e
2e5b648f-887a-4199-9b54-d7c5e694ccdc
2b4edf10-ccb7-4556-b258-defcf60b0e60
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I'm a first time buyer of nose strips and i am amazed of the results! All my family have blackheads on the nose but never thought to buy strips until now. Only 15 minutes on the nose and the nose is clearer than never. I have already bought 4 more packages. It's been a week and my nose is still clear. The size is good, if you have small nose like me you can cut it and use the spare piece on the chin or forehead. I wish it had more strips in the package.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This actually works better that other products i tried in the past ! Make sure you use it right after you shower and it's gonna get rid of about 70% to 80% of your blackheads/whiteheads. I am satisfied 👍🏻 (Don't forget to like my comment if it helped you 😊)

Posted on Oct 4, 2022
5,646

the lime scent is so good and refreshing! my favorite smell from this line of oroducts. highly recommend to use after cooling in the fridge. would order this again for sure!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
10,700

Very good drug! Helps and promotes health! Benefits for the whole body! The packaging is strong and whole! The taste is neutral! Thank you! I will order more!

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Great nose strips. I wash my face with warm water, wet the strips and then apply them to my nose. I remove them after they are thoroughly dry and am very satisfied when I see the amount of those pesky blackheads stuck to the strip. I tried other blackhead removing methods but the strips are the gentlest while also being extremely effective. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

It’s very excellent 😊. Good moisturizes .good Size . Scent smell. Good Use . Good quality. Fits All ages . Good Package . Benefits the moisturizes . Good composition, does not cause allergies . All season of year. Good texture but still annoying . not sensitive . I love product . Good 👍🏼 . I bought a set from him, I can't live without it, I need to take precautions

Posted on Aug 28, 2022