GB

Based on 2,915 Ratings
2,183
Posted on Mar 26, 2022
Divine smell

This soap smells absolutely DIVINE. I wish I could have this scent in perfume and lotion form. I also love how soft and clean my skin feels after using this soap. I have somewhat sensitive skin, other soap bars dry my skin out so badly, but this one doesn't. It's also slightly bigger than usual, will last you longer.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The quality is great when it comes to the ingredients thats been added and tastes good but most important this supplement is great diet when it comes to training and workouts for fitness and benefits. The packaging and size is great. The composition of this product is everything thats needed for a healthy fitness lifestyle.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Nubian heritage products never disappoint. Their body products are fragrant and softening. This particular fragrance is mild and pleasing. The benefit of this soap is immediately noticed after use with its gentle and appeal for sensitive skin. Your skin feels smooth and supple immediately. The soap is made of all natural ingredients like shea butter and other natural herbs.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I love this soap. It smells so nice, lathers just the right amount, and makes your skin feel clean but not too dry. The bar is the perfect size - not too big. Perfect for everyday use. Im trying out a couple other scents now. But really am happy I found this soap.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022