GB

4.7
Posted on May 30, 2022
1,049

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

We only use nuk and this is a great one. Similar to the others it is spill proof and easy for my son to hold.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

For a certain amount of time my kid would only drink out of these. At some point, I don't know if it's because of the dishwasher (even tough it says it's dishwasher safe and I always put it on the top wrack only) the wholes on the spout opened up/ ripped and of course then it wasn't leak proof or comfortable to drink from any more...

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I like this bottle, good quality, easy to clean....one star off because my baby doesn't like it....my LO just stick with Philips Avent bottles.....

Posted on May 24, 2022

My toddler took to this bottle no problem at all moving from a pigeon/lansinoh teat. The silicon feels solid and good quality but the bottle itself is quite light and a little flimsy. I'd love to see Nuk doing some PPSU plastic bottles.

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

Use this cup if you're switching your baby from a nipple bottle to a sippy cup. The spout is soft, and the cover prevents spills when you put the bottle in your backpack. There are multiple parts to wash, so wash it immediately after using, especially if you're putting in milk or juice.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I am so glad I bought this product, it helps me a lot and I recommend it.

Posted on May 9, 2022

These bottles are my baby's favorite. There are easy to clean, don't drip and last for a while.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

My son loves these easy change over from baby bottle to sippy cup.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

this is the best out there. effective and economical. you can check it out for your self.