GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 4, 2022
I LOVE THIS CUP

Great cup! First of all, the design is really cute. It also have an extra soft spout with great flow The size is kinda small (i think is 300ml) but I still really recommend! ^^ like if I helped you:]

e3f315eb-4e53-435f-a0c0-328dc0679af5
909dfbd5-3fb4-4263-8392-51348d8f0b3e
e55e6dc7-5d65-49fa-b354-4dd00f3ccd87
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Great quality!! cute print design. my baby loves this. Size is perfect. she use this everyday. we put her milk serving here. package is ok. good for 8 months to toddler age. highly recommend this brand for moms out there! Very affordable and quality is great. We have several NUk bottles too.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Quality is super b, my baby also love this one for her age she was trained to used this as early as its easy to use and easy to clean as well

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It is so much cheaper to get it from iherb. Nuk is a good brand. It is of good quality. And the handle is good for small hands. Easy to wash too. Pink is so nice.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

The quality is very good, and a great value for money. The cup is very easy to holdand to use, and it doesn't leak. I highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

For a certain amount of time my kid would only drink out of these. At some point, I don't know if it's because of the dishwasher (even tough it says it's dishwasher safe and I always put it on the top wrack only) the wholes on the spout opened up/ ripped and of course then it wasn't leak proof or comfortable to drink from any more...

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

I have this kind of cup is small size up to 150ml, don't have this size in my country and baby is drinking 2-3 cups a day so this size is perfect for us. Didn't received the same color but still nice. The cup does not spill even if turned upside-down and shack it.

172f72f0-23fe-4a59-882d-47e8077fe900
b949feec-c004-4dac-be83-7069224c7681
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

great bottle , we started with the smaller bottle and then moved to this one. perfect for the small hand

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Excellent product i will purchase again thank u so much !