GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 30, 2022
Excellent

My sister has recommended Olay eversince. So, I found this original fluid lotion. It's very hydrating and my face is so soft. I am applying morning and evening. You can never go wrong with Olay.

39f2ebd4-bc2e-4500-bfb2-3803f1f21e7f
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

This is a gentle cream with an original scent that carries its age well. It's not a cream I would use as part of my daily routine, but I will use it often, such as on quiet evenings, when taking time aside from the noise and din of a busy day, to rest in the silence! It reminds one that authentic, clean, original products such as these still stand tall after many, many years on the market.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This cream is not magical. It gets the basic job of moisturizing done. But where it scores is as a primer for the foundation / makeup. It makes the foundation glide on smoothly ! But may need to powder up in humid climates. May not be a great option for hot and humid summers. but good any other time.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I have been using Olay beauty fluid since I was a teenager and it is still the perfect combination of non-greasy and light. I have now discovered the sfp30 version that I use during the day and put this at night.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Smooth consistency, gentle and easily absorbed through my dry skin; so far no breakouts and it has this nostalgic fragrance used to have; its only vice is the steep price for such a quantity!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

with all the options in skincare right now, this is still a product that is recommended every time. It has been around for decades, and with good reason. A very good moisturizer

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Happy to have found this on IHerb. It’s the only moisturizer my Aunt uses, and this variant is not available in my country anymore. So thank you IHerb!!

Posted on May 6, 2022

A trusted brand that has been delivering results for many decades. This beauty fluid lotion is good for humid weather as it has a light texture and absorbs well.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

An oldie but SUCH a goodie. Love this stuff and you can't beat the quality and size for this price. I don't know how it makes my fact SO soft without it feeling greasy and no visible shine. Leaves a matte finish without a hint of dryness. No breakouts. I wish it were scent free but oh well. I use it at night and sometimes before putting on makeup. Will keep repurchasing.

Posted on Jun 24, 2021

You just can't go wrong with classic Oil of Olay. This baby has been around since 1952 and has been trusted for generations. You just cannot beat it for its simplicity, light and non-greasy application, and convenience. A gorgeous Art Deco style bottle that has sadly lost its original emblem, even on the cap! Anyhow, this is a no-frills lotion that does its job perfectly. Morning and night, summer, winter, autumn, spring this is an all-year staple that is good on the face, body, and hands. Mix it with your foundation to make your own tinted moisturizer or after too much sun or to soothe winter chapped skin. Old fashioned scent, chic pink hue, and portable bottle. It is quite simply, perfect.