GB
4.6

4.6
awesselius
Posted on May 10, 2022
Side step alternative worked out great

I'm used to another brand with similar composition. But when the stock was out, I needed to find an alternative. iHerb carries many brands and products so finding an alternative is always, always possible. So this time I had to switch for this one and I didn't had any problems with my blood sugar using this. My go-to brand is in stock again, but I keep this one in mind in case I need to switch again.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Add a cap of this to your pre and post training carbs and enhance your pump and nutrient uptake.

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

Great product ..20mg a cap .At 240 pounds i use 3 caps a day and no side effects ,My strenght ,size are up and I'm even leaner now since I have been using it. Intensity and endurance are up also .Great Olympian Labs product

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Olympian Labs, Vanadyl Sulfate-20, 100 Vegetarian Capsules another great product I'm taking while on the Rosedale low carb diet. Supports healthy blood sugar levels

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

awesome product, especially for those dieting- extremely effective

Posted on Feb 21, 2020

Vanadium is antagonistic to molybdenum, so a balance needs to be kept between the two. I do need extra molybdenum now and again, and this acts as the perfect counterbalance!

Posted on Oct 29, 2009

I am a big fan of Country Life products. I tried Olympian because they add niacin to their product for better assimilation. I will say that there appears to be a subtle positive difference in how I feel when I use their product. I plan to re-order in the future.

Posted on Dec 17, 2020

I use this when I carb-load and it works wonder!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I bought it last week, and when I use it, my face turns red and I feel a burning pain in my head.