GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 9, 2022

This is the second time I have bought this product. Blends easily. Great way to get this supplement into your diet especially if you don't like mushrooms but want the benefits from them. I put it in a smoothie and don't taste it at all. Blends well in general. No stomach upset noted when taken on an empty stomach in a smoothie. Comes with a measuring spoon.

47daa511-1958-4e62-a666-56eaa1a33f1b

As soon as I had a couple of teaspoons of this chaga powder, I went online and ordered more as I knew I'd be taking it. It tastes active and potent. I possibly do feel more energy as a benefit of this supplement, but more time must pass to know for sure. All in all, I have first hand experience of why this is called a superfood. It's definitely worth a try and I know quality when I ingest it as I've been taking supplements, herbs and powders for a very long time to battle fatigue. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I have just started using this. I was using another brand .It is good to see no plastic spoon in the bag. I have a suppressed ammune system and a cancer survivor R/A and have been told mushroom powder was a great option for my health issues. I use other mushroom powders along with this one and other supplements V/D V/C Fish Oil.. I just realized I can update this review. Mushroom powder is great but the ziploc is a bit hard to close so I had to transfer powder to another container and I couldn't believe it that there was a plastic spoon near the bottom of the bag ,which I feel is not needed.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I purchased this powder purely for its health benefits as recommended by Medical Medium in his Cleanse to Heal book. It kind of has a woody mushroomy taste, as expected, but nevertheless I am drinking it .. you can either just mix it with warm water & make Chaga tea or add to a variety of other beverages.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I'm very happy with this product! I was worried it would taste too strongly of mushrooms in a way that would be hard to mask the flavour, but it actually has a "softer" taste then what I expected. It does have a mushroom taste, but I found that it works when mixed in a cinnamon chai, smoothie or soup. I also like that the package is resealable. I've been taking it daily and plan to continue doing so.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021
1,608

Wow! I love this CHAGA. I use in my coffee daily, one scoop. So many health benefits. Superfood. Cost is an investment in health - your longevity - better than spending on a RX. Smooth, yummy taste. I will be reordering. Highly recomend this one. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

My mother taking this high quality chaga mushroom powder product twice daily and feels she's coughing less. We hope it is improving the immunity and making her not easy health conditions milder so she'll feel more comfortable and better overall. The taste is not bad, easy to prepare.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

The ingredient is important for my auto immune problem. The taste is actually quite good as i like mushroom’s kind of food a lot. The size of the package is great and quality is amazing. The health benefit is exactly what I need. Wish it could raise my energy level while provide possible detox effect.

Posted on May 28, 2022

The deliver is very fast! well packaged and exactly the same product as described in the site. The quality of the product is good. The price of this product with it's size is very reasonable and definitely will purchase again! I mainly buy this product to boost my immune system and detoxing by the most nature substance I can get.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Very good chaga mushroom powder. Would recommend. Packaging is unique. I personally love the taste of earthy chaga. As far as I know chaga has amazing health benefits such as cancer killing quality’s and makes you feel good after use. The price is extremely fair for the size of bag.