GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
6,811

I usually buy toothbrushes in the store but recently had too little time, so bought this at iherb where I shop frequently. I bought soft due to sensitive teeth enamel and soft is actually not too soft as I feared but just right. Big plus are battery operated for those who want electric brush feature. Very comfortable grip and brushes clean teeth very well. Thanks!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

A very good quality tooth brush It makes cleaning teeth easier and more fun Easy to use My only tip if you have sensitive teeth and gums is to buy a softer one Since this is considered medium and not soft Will purchase again

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Clean package, Great quality brushes for me and my husband. Cleans the teeth well while being gentle to the gums. My husband has extra sensitive teeth that usually bleeds when brushing, but he has no complaints on this. Will surely get another after 3 months of use of this.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Exactly what I was expecting, since I've been using these toothbrushes for some years now. Plus, they came in a whole new array of colours.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Lasts for long, same effect as the chargeable electric toothbrush but without the hassle of having to charge it every two days, let alone the price! It lasts for a long time. A LONG time. Like months

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

easy to use. size is good for kids.age of my daughter is 4 y.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

This is very nice brush and I liked it is very nice

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Love those. They are quiet and gentle for sensitive teeth. We use it with my sister and so far they our favourite.