GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 5, 2022
Excellent! Plump and delicious

I have purchased endless varieties of cranberries through the years. I always use them in cookies and anything that contains apples. These cranberries were exceptional. The ingredients, size, quality, smell, benefit were all excellent. The flavor was perfect and the cranberry taste seemed through in all my baking. Also great in salads and added to anything stuffed. The berries were really delicious and I would have loved to order a larger package. It’s a must purchase in future orders

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I purchased these for baking,they did not last past 4 days. We ate them right out of the package. Delightful,wonderful balance of tart/mild sweetness,soft,dried but very fresh,which can only start with good quality. I will order twice as many next time. I highly recommend them.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I love that these have no sugar! Please note these are not dehydrated but rather plump like a really good raisin. I had intended to use them for baking but I like the way they taste just on their own. While they're a bit more expensive than some other brands I love that these have no sugar and are organic. Plus they are sulfite free and have no preservatives.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

It is really WOW! Such a big and juicy berries, even dried, they are still juicy. I tried many kind of berries, but this is something special. One negative point -the size is not very large, and it is quite expensive, but at the same time the quality has a price.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Can't stop buying it! So delicious, juicy and soft cranberries I havent tried before. Right amount of sweetness for me. Buy it as a yummy gift to my friends and family, everyone likes it a lot. Couldn’t find cranberries with no sugar added in stores, buying it again and again here. Definitely recommend it!

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Perfect for baking , breakfast, snacks! I love cranberries for cookies, it gives just the perfect taste with the chocolate chips! Hopefully the quality and taste are as good as the reviews!!

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

My first purchase, professional, well packaged and timely arrival. I highly recommend and give a 5 Stars. However, would appreciate more ounces in the package.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is good. I decided to give it a try because I simply love dry cranberries . It has 17g of sugar.(no added sugar) Comparing to other brands out there - this is a great find The berries are very plump and juicy. delicious,

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

These little jewels are so tasty! I can snack on them for a treat, but I also add them to my salads to brighten them up. They also help with UTI's.