GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 1, 2022
Excellent lotion without leaving that oily residue or feeling!

I am selective about the lotions I use. I don't like fingerprints or leaving traces of oil from the lotion I use, be it on my keyboard, mouse, and especially touchscreen devices. This lotion has been working well so far after using it the last two weeks. I use it primarily for my arms and legs, especially the sole and heel where it's more dry. With 2 to 4 drops, it moisturizes quite well without the oil feeling. It does leave a cocoa butter + slight musky scent afterwards but it's subtle enough for me where it's not overwhelming. For those with sensitive nose, you may want to take a whiff in-store or trying it from someone you know before buying.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Wowwow oweowow I owowowow be owowowowowWowwwwww amazing product 👍👍👍👍👍 high quality and smell so good 😊 the best foot care The size is good 👍 refreshing package excellent received composition benefit scrubing the foot ... Very good routine relax feel so good frequency all the i herb products is great thank you so much ☺️

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

All the quality ingredients of the Palmer's cocoa butter cream, with a hint of scent more masculine. Not a light scent, noticeable even afterwards. May be used as a cologne scent. Size perfect for daily use while on travel. I suggest the big bottle for daily home use. Good on my 40 years old sensitive skin, good hydration and protection, for body and face skin. Highly recommend, especially if the regular cocoa scent isnt for you. Palmer's also have a scent free lotion if preferred.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I am very happy with my order!! Why?? Yes the product is great, but the shipping was FAST and the items were safely protected in the box. Even more, I am very happy/pleased that each bottle was individually shrink-wrapped to protect it from opening or cracking and subsequently oozing all over the place !! Will order from this place again:) Thank you !!

Posted on May 18, 2022

I have used this product in the UK and just love the scent. Protects the skin from being dry with a nice smooth feeling. Not overly greasy. It is a decent size, a lot is not needed to be applied. This size is perfect and now is preferable over the larger size with the pump. I find the quality is much better than some other body creams for my type of skin.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

My uncle has psoriasis and this lotion helped him a lot to get rid of his dryness at least so it helped his psoriasis. He said the formula was creamy and he was able to spread without too much effort. Also, the smell was very heavenly without causing a headache. Overall, the scent is nice also was great for my uncle's sensitive skin, price was great, compare to other brands, it was easy to use as well. I would recommend

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Good so far I love this product the quality also good scent good easy to use as well size good and the package the care also

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

My brother loved it! It’s scent is cocoa butter. My brother uses it after every shower and he noticed that his skin is smoother. It suits dry skin

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,803

Pretty quality. Delivery is fast and good. Super packaging. I recommend to buy.