GB

4.4
TheUrbanMonk
Posted on May 10, 2022
Quintessential herb

The quality of this herb is excellent! I opened up a capsule to taste it, and you can certainly identify the 5 flavors it contains - hence the translation 5 flavored fruit. So far it’s benefited my energy levels, more of a calm consistent energy through the day. I’ve also noticed an improvement in my digestion. This is a supplement I will continue to take daily

Love this brand a lot! No fillers in the composition and top quality. The Benefits of Schisandra are very deep in the sense that I had an improvement in the management of the cortisol, I sleep well and is an adaptogen in general. like the fact that this supplement is an extract and the value is increased, Beautiful package too.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

It's good and effective. Easy on the Stomach and good to swallow. Good for energy , stomach disorder, liver cleaner and to provide vitality to the body. Good to control sugar level as well for diabetes

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This product has many health benefits but the one I like most is its ability to ease an upset stomach fairly quickly and is a good alternative to pharmaceuticals.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Schisandra seems to be a calming and balancing herb. It works much better for me than ashwagandha (which ironically worsens my anxiety in a high dose). Also using as a liver tonic. This is my favourite brand in terms of price and effectiveness.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I love Paradise Herbs! All their supplements are very natural, no fillers and binders. I have been taking Schisandra a few times a week, for many years. It is an adaptogen, great for liver health and in Traditional Chinese Medicine it enters all five meridians - very balancing!

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

Based on my research on internet, schisandra is a herb that may help against early aging. It could help with blood sugar and blood pressure. It could also strengthen the immune system, and It could be helpful with liver detox and for protecting the liver from poisons. I choose Paradise Herbs because they use no fillers. This is an extract 10:1 powder, which is much more effective than whole dried herb powder. Price is fair. I recommend.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Good strength product and worked wonders in helping to de-stress and find a balance, sleep and rest. Would recommend!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I have Hashimoto and this herb is the best supplement , for my condition

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

tart and tastes fresh, unlike many brands. great herb for skin.