GB
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Whenever my children have an upset tummy, they take a Pepto Kids and it helps them immensely. It's way more effective than Tums. Plus, they like the taste. It's also great because they like that it's chewable. It's easy to use and is high quality.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Works for my 6 year old who often gets heartburn . She used 2 tabs and it’s enough to clear heartburn and keep it away for the day

Posted on May 12, 2022

It worked! My child was vomiting and after a dose of pepto - vomiting just stopped. I even gave some to my niece who had an episode of gastro and stopped vomit for her as well. I’m glad I found this on iHerb.

GkLYSC
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Kids love these, really yummy that adults like it too!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

good quality very usefull fast delivery very good!👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 great products, good ingredient, good quality, good deals.. fast delivery. safe package

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My sone love that product, he use it with no problem. as a mother I love the quality of the product

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Helps with stomach problems for kids

Posted on Jun 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

magnificent! Although it is a medicine for children, I took it when I felt bloated and had diarrhea and within a few minutes the condition improved and the symptoms disappeared. The capsules have a delicious chewing gum flavor

Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Chewing gum flavored balls, relieves heartburn and stomach aches in children. You usually feel relief after a while. A product that I always keep in my medicine bag.