GB
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Helps with reducing midnight zoomies

I ocassionally give these chews to my 2 yr old kitties and they helped to reduce midnight zoomies, yay. The fish-shaped chews are cute, but I have to break them into halves each time as a whole one is too big for my kitties to chew. Most of the time they share just 1 chew, but on days when it's thunderstorming outside, they get an individual chew each (but still broken in halves). They love the flavor and look how many packs we have already finished in a year! =^^=

514fd903-2389-445b-8855-a8005eaa6ec8

First time trying this product. Arrives neatly packaged. Tastes good: cat gobbles it! Size: lasts long as its a large quantity. Quality: Definitely made of superior ingredients. Benefit: recommended to calm your indoor cat from getting the "zoomies". Age: I use it on my adult cat. Concern: it's not addictive when used as recommended. Diet: it doesn't affect my cats diet. Prevention: best calming product thus far! Improvement: definitely seen a huge improvement in my cats behaviour since starting it.

7a096bb6-1a83-4035-a2a5-5ce43b7b3e1d
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

My rescue kitten has abandonment issues/anxiety and cerebellum hypoplasia. He's a sweetheart but he can be a lot. While he still gets stressed when he's not around a human or furry friend, these treats did give me back a full night sleep. He used to meow incessantly at 5 AM just simply wandering around my room! He used to wake me up, now I wake him up! I definitely think he's happier. He also LOVES them. The minute he smells one he starts going crazy for it! Thank you for helping me and my little man! size is small more benefit

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

These chews made my cats very sleepy and relaxed. Perhaps a bit too sleepy. Maybe I should’ve given them half or even a quarter at a time.. because they seemed a bit too strong.I do think they are high quality because they worked so well! They have good ingredients and my cats loved the flavor. I may purchase them again and cut them in pieces.

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

I have been giving my cats these Calming treats I have been giving these treats to my cats for a few years now when they need to be calmed & they work great for the cats who will eat them. 3 of my cats liked these, one does not. That's a 75% taste approval, which is very good when you're dealing with finicky cats.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Have a cat who was abused as a kitten and can get a little nervous. I only gave him one a day for a short period of time, and I think he calmed down a bit. Not sure I will continue using, but it definitely seems to make a difference. Did not give to my other cat because she is not prone to anxiety. Good quality and sticks together so I could easily give one to him without her noticing while giving them other treats.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

These really helped my cat during a stressful time when we moved. I love that this brand uses high quality ingredients. The packaging is good.. bag is easy to reseal. My cat loves the flavor of them. Good size, not too big and they’re perfectly soft. Perfect for older cats.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Really truly works! Great when pets have a period of anxiety, such as going to the vet or when they sense you are leaving on vacation. I usually give my cat 2 and that does the job great. However probably not sustainable to use daily, as when I used it daily in the past my cat gets crazier after the dose wears off since she rests for a long time with the calming chew.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

this is do gooood, must give it a try ❤️‍🔥 this is do gooood, must give it a try ❤️‍🔥🌷 flavor is good the size is perfect age package benefit composition frequency sensitive moisturize gentle use the quality is perfect scent hair scalp feel dry care smell refresh relax routine personal concern texture color type skin ingredient nail improvement collagen dermatitis taste folic acid energy niacin flush effect metabolism nervous potency nervous system

Posted on Sep 7, 2022