GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 19, 2022
I’m not sure it’s helps or not. But we took a few weeks

My son is autistic. He’s 3 y.o. He can’t talk and he so active. I gave him this syrup just around 3 weeks. I’m not sure it’s helps or not, cuz it’s early for talking about results. I keep a giving him this syrup. I hope it’s will helps him, make him little calm. Right now I can’t see difference, honestly. Taste sweet and good. But don't have high hopes for it.

2fc753d8-77db-488b-b2d2-73257c414e8a
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I have been using this for my son . I started at age of 5 years. And still using it .he is 12 years old now . My son is ADD ,before using this magical drug ,my sone has limited vocabulary. He can’t pay attention to any discussion, he has poor performance in learning. After one wk of one dose daily , his teacher told me that he became different boy , he is learning , and can involve with other kids .. from that time I noticed that his focus and attention was improving significantly. His school performance getting better . When he was in the first class of elementary school his performance was significantly less than other boys.I used to spend 4-6 hrs to do the home work This year he is one of the best in his class . We can finish in 2 hrs . My niece has similar issues he is 14 years old . I told his mother about this drug . She was amazed by the great effects that she noticed . The taste is bad for my boy but he still use it as he knows it is very helpful . I wish if they could improve the taste and smell or can provide it in another form that avoid this bad taste

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Out of many others, we have chosen this one. High quality ingredients. Good price. The size is perfect. Delivery is always fast and the packaging is good. The effect is impressive. Will use and continue to buy.

Works well with my son. He has a terrible temper, but definitely will notice a difference when it wears off. I give him 2x daily. Definitely needs to be mixed with something, pretty strong taste by itself.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

calm child herbal syrup what a discovery I can't believe how good this product is it really does calm a child and works really fast I wish I had known about this years ago this product could help so many people brilliant well worth buying

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I give my kid before bed time he sleeps so good not waking up like he use to. Smell herds it’s sweet but my son doesn’t like it

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

It’s magical product. My son sleeps better since he takes it. He has less phobias, and headaches gone. Ordered this supplement twice and will reorder again.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

It makes one sleepy after taking it. Good to take before sleep. Planetary herbals has very good quality. Do look out for other supps from here.

Posted on May 25, 2022
2,713

Posted on May 1, 2022

Good quality and natural ingredients i give to a child aged 11 and it works well within 10 mins. I notice improvements and benefits in mood and it tastes nice. I like this product.