GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Hear that there is a lot of benefit of cactus: blood sugar control, digestion, inflammation ect. So I decided to having a try and Nopal Cactus is my 1st cactus supplement. After few days I took, this has really surprise me. It’s helped me with stomach issues and improvement of digestion. And I can’t believe it also help to solve my yellow tongue issue (which suffered me few years). Wonderful product which I cant’ live without it.

967623ac-660b-4a86-a651-0be2574f5406
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

trying this for wheight loss and appetite suppression, the tablet is a bit too big to swallow thats why u need a full glass of water.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I live in the desert and use to go pick pads and scoop out the pulp. This a much more easy to take and not have to do all the prep.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This product is the best I have ever used, it has given me great relief for my arthritis. I have tried many products over the years with no results what so ever. I will continue with Nopal Cactus as it is the best their is. Regards.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I've used Nopal Cactus for a multitude of health conditions for many years and always had good results. This is the first brand I have ever used that I couldn't really tell any difference. The pills are HUGE and not very easy to take. The packaging doesn't give a lot of info about the company so I'm not even sure if its a good company or not. I wont be buying this one again.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

1000 mg of nopal cactus powder seems to provide more nitrates than 3000 mg of beet root powder, which makes it a good value if you are looking only for nitrates. I want to see the size reduced to 500 mg.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I started taking this product to help with my digestion and it seems to be helping , the taste is not too bad but the tablet is too large for my throat so i have to cut it in half, that's the only problem.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I dont use it consistently to be honest, just when I have hunger pans (im on a diet). And it does help me with them actually.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Just started on this, read that it can help with mental health and also I as an antioxidant. Will try it for few bottles to see any difference