GB
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I was recommended to try taking Vitex (Gattilier) by a pharmacist in France, to clear up hormonal acne & ameliorate PMS symptoms. It works gradually though, so don't expect results overnight. Give it 5-6 months. When I stopped taking Vitex, both breakouts and PMS became worse so I know it works for me, but sometimes I forget how bad it was before I started taking Vitex, so best take pictures and journal to keep track of your progress.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

I got tired of the capsules and my current one needs 2 capsules for a full dosage. So I wanted to try a tablet this time around and this only needs 1 tablet for a full dose. It’s my first time using this brand too. I’ll come back and update this review once I’ve compared the quality and ingredients in this to my current supplement.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

DONT TAKE THIS HERB DURING YOUR ACTIVE BLEEDING CYCLE! This herb is very good, meant to take the 3 weeks out of the month that you are not on your period. It is intended to lessen cramps and other period side effects for a more gentle cycle. I used to take this in loose leaf tea form and my herbalist told me to not take it when on my period, because it can increase your flow.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

My husband and I both use Vitex daily -- yes, it works for males to make the dopamine receptors more sensitive. There are many forms available, but I find that this one works particularly well for me.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Thank you!!! Liked the product very much. It has a slightly herbal taste, but it does not interfere.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Good for progesterone balance, never failed me. A bit costly however so I don’t take this daily

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I liked these, they worked to totally remove hot flushes during premenopause. (You do have to take Vitex for 2-3 months for it to work)

Posted on Apr 30, 2021

Tablets are big, but they are worth taking. I have seen a difference within my body after taking these. They do help a lot during menstration. I will be buying again.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I sure this is a good product, but not for me.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

use it as a post birth control supplement.