GB

4.5
mybestofthebest
Posted on Jan 15, 2022
Excellent! Moist and smoth skin

I was trying this set and I am very happy with this. I have mature skin, I am 52... and I feel my skin fresh, smoth and moinsturized all the day. I use liquid make up and I had excellent results with this three products. I am going to buy the normal size...

94057d47-785b-41b7-8dee-a5b4b40ad867
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This is a great set for trial. The cleanser is great that the skin feels suppleness after use. The 5% cream is rich. I can feel my face is still smooth after a night. The only thing I don't like this set is the smell. The scent is very very strong. Think twice if you can't stand any scent of the product.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I’ve been using this for a few days now and it has really changed my skin. The sample sizes are small but I’ll definitely buy the larger sizes later on. It has improved my complexion, reduces fine lines and doesn’t smell awful either. My husband now calls me mochi because of how soft my skin is😂

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I haven’t tried it so I will modify this review once I tried using it. I have acne marks and dark spots so I want to try if it will help me with those. The size is small as it is just a trial kit. It has 3 jars with 5g each of cleanser and 2 creams.

32813c70-965d-4c7f-8150-4ef27eb121b0
b7cbebc5-f3ad-4771-aad9-4882e63acbe7
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

This trial set is good to try. Good quality. My face looks younger. Next time i will buy again. It is very affordable. The size is enough for the trial size and the price. The packaging is good. Reduce fine lines too. Try this

be228481-a05c-43b9-89fd-e5e46851b6cb
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Trial set is a great starter. I’m older so no visible effects of smoothing wrinkles, etc. but my skin feels softer and looks less dull after use. Very good Trial set which lasted longer than expected. Scent was okay for me but I’m not sensitive to smells. Packaged securely, which is great for shipping w/o mishap!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Scent good ,use daily for clear Exfoliating ,and Moisturize skin ,texture is a good ,it fine for sensitive skin ,high quality and package size is trial for two weeks use

Posted on May 25, 2022

It's the first time for me using these ingredients- Glicolic creams. The packages are very small, but it's enough using 1-2 drops. Let's see the effect before I decide buying again.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I like the feel of these products and will buy the regular size next time. I can see a difference after only a few uses. My skin feels tighter and more hydrated.