GB

Based on 2,660 Ratings
2,135
Posted on Jan 10, 2022
Better than L-Citrullin

This product is really effective into the body and give you the ability for push enough. i can tell that my performance has really been enhanced. It is very effective also when combine with Beta-Alanine. For beginner's and pro, this is good product and affordable. Value for money!

e1039484-5b07-4f59-9a5c-4c0e56d1995b
Posted on May 22, 2022

It is a white powder, comes with a small measure spoon, what makes it easy to have a proper amount of medicine. It has a very sour taste. So I prefer having it with a full glass of water. I dissolve 3 scoops of powder in 300 ml glass. That makes it easier to drink.

3943c4b9-0074-46ee-91f0-2711453fbc89
Posted on Jul 24, 2022
5,888

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

High efficiency Citruline malate i highly recommend in terms of dosage i took 2-3 scoops a day each scoop has 2 g i didn’t like the taste how ever took it on my heavy workout days but you can take it every day quality is amazing and the package too , noticed great results within the first 5 days of use in terms of energy and frequency of my workout. great product

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Solid and durable pre-workout product. Great quality at the best price. This taste is SOUR! I'd mix it in a fruit flavored pre-workout if you have one. It's a gradual pump and energy that lasts the duration of the workout, and is amazing for recovery, and I definitely recommend it to others.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Been using it along with caffeine, taurine, and beta alanine, much cheaper mixing all of those together for your pre-workout. Mix all of those with 70% water and 30% orange juice (real one), it will taste so much better as the acidity of this product will complement the orange juice taste.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I am working out every day and use a lots of nutrition to refill and recover my muscles. Citrulline malate is one of my dosage of amino acids, among with the beta alanine and I can feel the effect of it on the second week of taking it on my daily routine. It helps to recover and decreases the effect of fatique in muscles during workout.

Works for me I was sick of taking expensive pre-sups loaded with caffeine, this does the same job with absolutely no jitters after ! crazy pump :)

155dd0d6-9efd-4fd2-97a2-ce4795b6da58
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Quality is pretty good Taste citric but acceptable I used it before and during workout actually the affection still not noticed but will continue using .. i used one scoop with EAAs during workout.. I couldn’t take the last scoop after workout because I prefer to take my protein instead