GB

4.2
  • S
Posted on May 4, 2022
Rates 100/100 on Yuka

After years of using harsh bleach cleaners to disinfect our home, I was ready to find a product that wouldn’t hurt me more than the germs! This product gets the highest possible rating on Yuka for purity and that makes me feel very confident to be able to use it freely. It’s also made for cleaning food so it must be so much safer than anything else. It does have a hydrogen peroxide scent and I try to be careful to turn away during and after spraying because I felt like I was inhaling too many airborne particles. Anyway I’m very happy and I will buy it again! I hope this helps!

Posted on May 25, 2022

Nervous to use regular sprays on your child's high-chair like I was? Than this is right up your alley. Spray away, puracy has your back!

Posted on May 30, 2021

The vinegar scent is too much so I can’t use it for children’s toys as it remains for a while and some of them can’t be washed. So I use it for cleaning a play mat and other surfaces in the household, and fruit esp apples which can help remove pesticides. Good life hack with this cleaner is to use it for shower head if it doesn’t work properly because of limescale. Spay it on top, leave for a few minutes then use old toothbrush and rinse. All clean) I hope my comment was useful😉

2c324045-adf0-4cda-9940-36e103bb3a26
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I’ve bought this before and was satisfied. However the formula has changed. The scent lingers around far too long and it’s not pleasent. Still a good option for non toxic cleaner.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I like the fact that you can use it on almost any surface. It does smell like vinegar though so it doesn't leave the room with that refreshing fragrance.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Cleans grime well, scent is not overpowering. Size of bottle can last for six months.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

The scent is very strong. It cleans well, but if you don't like the smell of vinegar, stay away.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

Slightly weird smell, but nothing too overwhelming, goes away after a little while. I love it cause it works really well. Love the ingredients, finally a disinfectant I can tolerate.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Good quality. Smells funny (like peroxide and vinegar) but wipe area with a moist towel after following all instructions and you are good to go.

Posted on May 22, 2021

I love that it is disinfecting but also food safe, which means I can use it without worry. It also cleans mirrors and glass really well!