GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 21, 2022
¡Excelente!

This oil is from the Moroccan argan tree. Is not an essential oil, this is a oil that can carry the essential oil specially if you have sensitive skin. The quality of the composition is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E and A, have the benefit in desacelerate aging of the skin, Promotes hair growth, repair UV damage, the moisturize and nourishment Reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Definitely would repurchase again!! it truly had amazed me for its size i usually buy argan oil in small bottles but this could last u months or even a year! this leaves my hair extra moisturized and i even had seen so much growth in my hair it makes my hair have a shine it has an amazing scent to it you could smell the argan but not in a strong way. I definitely recommend this for people who want hair growth!!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I used the oil on my face when its dry :( i love it to much its gave me the fresh look ❤️‍🔥 even i put it on my hair after shower to leave my hair hydrated and easy to brush 🥺 the size is perfect few drops is enough the package 📦 is amazing

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

The best essential oil I used in my hair. I love its scent and helps me moisturize my damage sensitive hair from sun exposure and the nourishment it gives to my hair, I used after I swim in the sea. I love the packaging, it's bubble wrapped inside the hard thick box.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This is the best (essential oil) hair oil I’ve used so far. The quality and size are price worthy. Its composition gives the right amount of moisture and nourishment for sensitive hair (especially benefits dyed hair). Arrived in a bubblewraped package. The scent is okay, compatible for all ages (teen and older)

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

you must get this argan oil, i use it on my face and hair, let me just say my face has never felt this smooth

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

The smell is beautiful, i used it by mixing it with sweet almond oil and putting it on the hair for 3 hours a week for great results, the quality is very excellent and the size is large lasts for a while.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

The quality of this argon oil is amazing. A very little is so rich! I love it on my face after I make a use my serum. And just a tab mixed in with my hair oil makes my lovely hair, soft and manageable clean ingredients, quality product.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Love how beautiful my hair looks now that I care for it with this oil. I’m treating myself like the rare and beautiful gem I am.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Affordable price compare to the size of the product, however it has a slight chemical ish scent which I didn’t experience from other brands. Plus, the dropper doesn’t hold the product very well, which means the oil will drip everywhere when u take it out. Will switch to other brand once I finish this one.