GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 28, 2022
I love this one a lot!

it;s a really coarse salt, with relatively big chunks. it tastes and smells like sulfur (or boiled eggs) and it adds a nice umami taste to whatever u add it to. I really like it!

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Tasty salt. High quality. Dark colour. Sulfury taste. Large granules.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

excellent packaging - tasteless - fast delivery - highly recommended - double the price in the shops

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

It is less salty than a general table salt or sea salt. It really carries a unique smeel like an aged smelly broken egg. The iconic flavour of sulphur is not the favourite for everybody.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The quality is excellent. My family and I met black salt 13 years ago when we switched to vegetarianism. We really liked the taste of this product. We were very happy when we met in the open spaces of iHerb. All the best.

Zarema
Posted on Oct 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I really like this brand and its production. The quality is top notch. the price matches its quality. I love to buy supplements from him and especially this one. 👍 Please click YES if you liked my review.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Pink salt, which is easy to get in Japan, is not enough, so I bought it in search of Himalayan salt with a solid taste. The taste of sulfur is tight and the color is quite dark, so it seems to be beneficial.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Not bad, I like the taste, a small amount can make the dish more delicious

Posted on Oct 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Bought for my body. It's definitely not black, but it has a solid taste. Dip in boiled eggs for a richer flavor