GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Excellent! This is my favorite turmeric brand. I appreciate that it has a higher percentage of curcumin than many other brands. I use it in every curry dish I make, in yellow rice, or I mix it equal parts with a pre-blended curry powder with ghee on roasted vegetables.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I put a spoonful of this in some water, together with some black pepper, ginger and other herbs and spices, and drink it most every day. I feel my inflammation has receded partly due to this new habit.

Posted on Jun 13, 2021

The turmeric benefits are endless. Using it as part of my meals to increase the flavor as well as adding it in the smoothies helps to reduce the inflammation. This product is my preferred choice because it is organic and its origins are from India. India is famous for using turmeric as part of traditional ayurvedic medicine and cuisine. Don't forget to add a bit of pepper every time to use turmeric because turmeric is digested in our bodies with the help of black paper. I use turmeric in my protein shakes. I add a spoon of it with a little pepper.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Excellent quality and size. I use it for everyday cooking and with warm milk and honey drink. Feel good!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I liked it, I recommend to buy. Everything corresponds to the description.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Satisfied with this turmeric. It is very vibrant and has a good flavor. Great for Indian recipes or even just with scrambled eggs.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I put this in my meal, twice a day. i hope it helps!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

its quality is good ingredients are natural. i like it .its flavor is good

Posted on Oct 14, 2021