GB

4.3
  • S
Posted on Feb 25, 2022
Impressed!

I have never tried this brand before and was looking to try something new for protein powders. What caught my eye were a few things…The price for the container is compared to the serving size. I bargain shop meaning I buy what has the most value/cost-effective. Another thing that caught my eye was the flavor, it’s plant-based which is full of protein and has lots of fruits and vegetables mixed into any flavor. The brand I bought before had plant-based options but not all flavors included a mix of veggies and fruit already in it. I find the brands that mix veggies/fruits into protein or collagen powders have the best flavors. Will be buying it again and highly recommend it.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I drink this usually after my daily workout. It helps a lot because it heals my muscle and i think helped in building it as well. It goes well with water a bit swee though perfect for those who have sweet tooth.. I tried with milk as well.. And added some collagen.. Not bad for my first organic protein drink, this is worth a try!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I ordered this for my mother-in-law. She needed something to help her with her diet. Her lifestyle isn't what it use to be. Since she doesn't workout anymore She needed something to help with muscle mass. She really likes the taste of the french vanilla. We do plan to buy more in the future

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I have a problem getting enough protein in every day, so this helps. I put it in my smoothie. In order to really mask the taste & truly enjoy this protein powder, add fruits, coconut milk, honey, etc. It is very filling because it makes the smoothies I make very thick yet it doesn't leave me feeling bloated.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Plant based protein, containing amino acids, minerals & enzymes that are anti inflamatory, and anti oxydant. contains also veggies extract, healthy ingredients, good taste, disolves quickly in ambient temp. , or cold water. gret after workout for a good amount of protein. Great for ones who watch their weight - low in carbs & sugars. No artificial colors or sweetners

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Good quality plant based ingredients. The taste is good and even better with vanilla plant milk. With a vegan lifestyle it makes it easier to reach my protein goal. I make a shake in the morning and one after a workout. Not as a meal replacement but an add on to my diet. The size of the packaging is nice for the price.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This pea-protein powder is reasonable flavour, but my family likes to enhance it with vanilla and/or cacao to overcome the gritty texture. Four stars as they prefer the taste of the chocolate flavoured product. Pleased that it is organic, filling, goes a long way and is extra energy for active, growing children and filling enough as a meal replacement in a smoothie for less active adults. The children have it any time and we have it prior to workouts.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I bought it for my husband, He takes it every day in the morning. Plant based protien is very healthy drink. The taste is yummy.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I love the taste of this and helps give me the protein I need. I also like how it’s not full of sugar and helps me meet my diet goals.