GB
Based on 1,179 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,179 Ratings
Posted on May 18, 2022

I heard great things about this product. It supposed to get rid of HPV I’ve been taking it now for five months and next month I’m scheduled to go back to my obgyn I’m hoping for a negative result. I heard so many success stories using this product. I will keep you updated on my progress. 😃

078099af-bc07-45e1-baed-f8b35e3795b3
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

At first I was hesitant to try it since I have read it causes more anxiety(for people who have mental health issues who can relate). I tried to take 1 tablet only on the first week, and then on the 2nd week, I increased 2 tabs. Im on the 2nd week so waiting for the optimum results. For anyone who havent tried it on a lower dose and want to try 750 immediately, please drink 1 tablet at first so your body can adjust 🙏🏻

688b3907-5420-4ac3-9603-9d1656b24695
23efa374-5c4c-4ccf-955c-bc66c62cc1dd
ee148637-689c-451a-841c-56a283e92666
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I tested positive for high-risk HPV in 2019. Two years later, I took an HPV DNA test and learned that my body still had not cleared the virus. Needless to say, this was incredibly depressing. However, I did some research and learned about AHCC being an effective supplement for combating HPV viral infections. I religiously took the highest available concentration and recommended dosage (750mg @ 4 capsules/day) for more than six months before taking another HPV DNA test—I just got my *negative* results back from the lab! Not having to worry about slowly developing cervical cancer anymore is such a big weight off my shoulders, I could cry. I wanted to immediately write this review to help others make informed healthcare decisions about their bodies. *It is kind of strange in the U.S. that I had to go on the Internet to find out about AHCC instead of my doctor prescribing or even mentioning it, though.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I do like the pills so far. I need to go see my doctor to make sure there’s any effect on boosting my immune system. But I can definitely say that I feel more energy every day. It’s a superfood, so I’m sure it’s helping me detox.

56a93cdb-3683-4868-aaa6-d855750c6af9
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I was diagnosed with HPV 16 and CIN1 , i used AHCC for three months I then went to the gynaecologist and she said that the CIN1 has gone so no abnormal cells present , now just waiting to go retest for HPV again .. I was so skeptic but when I got my results I was over the moon fingers crossed HPV is finally out 😊 will continually use this as I have not fallen Sick either ! Which I’m amazed about as normally I get sick all the time yay

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I have been taking the supplement for a short time. The reason why I ordered is that I read several studies that have shown that this substance can help to eliminate HPV. I will be soon writing a new review to share the results of my exam and give an opinion. I have been taking it for 2 months now and since I have low immunity I can say that I have seen some improvements in it. I thought this was valid to share but as mentioned will come back to see if I will get some satisfying results with the HPV matter.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

After seeing the reviews for the good results of eliminating the virus, I took AHCC for one month (2 bottles already) but apparently the favorable results are in 3 months. However, I feel less tired since I take this complement. Well, I would be happy if the price was more affordable

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Although I am very excited to try this product after reading several scientific articles that point towards great promising results, I can't speak presonally about the actual results as the recommended period seems to be at least three months. I did a first purchase to see if it would get to EU from the US without any problems in customs and, as promised by iHerb, no issues at all - it actually got here one week earlier. I recommend buying it one by one, as the price of this product is right below the paid duties for importing into EU (but right over the limit if bought in 2s), but build up your inventory with at least 2 or 3 bottles so you don't risk having to interrupt the intake due to delays in shipping (or the recent temporary stock interruptions).

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

First you have to involve God first (prayers), i am happy that God directed my footsteps in finding this drug, i was diagnose with HPV in March 2022 i took this drug and Beta-glucans together(empty stomach) every morning and night, i also changed my food intake, eating more of plant food cut out processed food, sugar, salt, etc by June 2022 i was negative. thanks to Jesus. Please it works really well. thanks iherb