GB

4.4
Based on 4,282 Ratings
2,885
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
Чудово! Extremely convenient and effective scrub

I was looking for a scrub for oily skin that needs frequent and deep cleansing. I like when a scrub has a lot of exfoliating particles, but I don't like when it's too big. In the case of this scrub, everything is great - a lot of small particles perfectly exfoliate the skin, and the delicate creamy mass cleans and moisturizes the skin and gives it softness. The design of the packaging is pleasant, the size and packaging are convenient. The scrub is very economical to use - a small amount is enough to clean the pores well. Theflavor is light, lingers on the skin, a little herbal and a little cosmetic.

e955eb73-f81a-4b47-bb6e-3e2b1bb4fa63
8815f8d1-c9ca-477c-8b71-a87a773c5b9c
c37a00ba-33a1-4f78-8d2e-8938443c78fb

I like the new packing, as before, it is no cover seal or plastic cover, which is not hygience as everyone can open, cant keep the freshness too. Now lucky the new packing is good, the product is pack with a clear plastic cover. I like this brand, it is cheap but nice to use too. The skin feel great after use.

08b3237e-14ef-4b85-9872-b654296a5435
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

My 2nd purchased for my hubby as he got oily skin. He used it every second day to clear out all the impurities & remove dead skin and it make his skin more smoother, fresh & less pimples. No flaking skin as well. We really like Queen Helen scrubs as their products are the best and affordable. Highly recommended!

f43a8c3a-9859-4e2d-8b0e-7b620fa3567d
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
3,070

Marvelous quality. The product is super. I love this site, it's easy to shop. Big choice. New products appear frequently. I recommend. Delivery is fast and high quality.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I like this scrub because, it has great composition and lovely package. The benefits are indisputable. The scent is great. I use it frequently as it is gentle and it really does help my sensitive skin with acne. Good quality and good price. I definitely recommend it if you struggle with skin issues.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I have really oily skin and it’s a big challenge to find a good scrub. As most of them consist some oils and even after washing my face, it still stays oily. I ordered this scrub several times already. My skin doesn’t have any allergic reaction on it and after using the scrub I usually feel that my face had a deep cleaning! )

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

It’s simply great 😍 The size is a little bit small but the packaging is amazing 🤩 I start to see the benefits after only one use! It leaves the skin moisturized and smooth 🤩 The texture is gentle so its great for sensitive skin too! The quality of the ingredients is very high so I recommend it!

Posted on Sep 2, 2022