GB

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
A little heavier but still good

The cream comes in a small black plastic package/container with a lid that is easy to screw off. The cream itself is a bit on the heavier side, but my skin absorbs it easily. It doesn’t have a scent or heavy fragrance. I am a young adult, and I got this because I was looking for a nightly moisturizer.

8f7e7316-fa6d-449e-a315-bc1c2fde0dcc
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

First time user!!! It’s got perfect consistency with watery and moisturising stickiness to it. I have combination skin, and I don’t feel dry or oily at all at all times! I even bought it for my dad and he loves it. I am keen to re buy this product again

03c16c68-19fe-450d-a31b-768a76885a9e
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This stuff is amazing. Regular size tub but a great quality product. Smells so good and a really nice light texture that absorbs easily. Best scent ever! Makes skin clear and soft. Both myself and my partner loved this product. Used before bed or under makeup. Loved the packaging - perfect to keep on bathroom counter.

6a2dab84-5862-4e3f-b461-17955742845e
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Arrived well packed, it's plastic so it does not weigh much. As for the product itself, I have been using it for more than 2 weeks. The texture is slightly thick buttery, however it is well distributed on the facial skin and a little is enough to moisturize the facial skin. Has a pleasant odor, The effect is that it moisturizes the skin, brightens it, because I generally have white skin and I also use sunscreen, it can give both effects. also I have combination skin type and the cream texture is good for winter. I think it will become one of my favorite creams from budgets.

82ed68d9-0c13-4303-aad9-10ac42488633
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Easily the best moisturizer on iHerb but really sad that it is discontinued and in perpetual out of stock. I really like the great scent and smoothness of it. After I used it the next day I usually find my face very bouncy, like I am back becoming a baby face, which is really amazing.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I have been using this product along with the Revitalizing Youth Protect Serum and the Brightening Moisturizing cream since October 2020. I have repeatedly purchased these products because I find them to be very moisturizing. I also like the smell. All three products have a very pleasant scent without being overpowering. I have dry skin and these products seem to keep my skin nicely hydrated. None of that tight feeling after use. I also appreciate that the price is reasonable and that I can keep my morning and night skincare routine nice and simple with these three wonderful products.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

The size is not large, but it was a sampler. I was pleased with the quality. The cream has a dense texture, but at the same time it perfectly moisturizes the skin. It is absorbed for a long time, so I think it is better to use it not in the summer. They write that it helps with age spots. But I haven't seen it yet. Probably need to order the full version. Recommend to buy

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This small tube size is so handful convenient for daily use and can be put in my bag when travel. I can just use a small quantity like the size of mung bean for my face which is economical. The scent is mild and pleasant for me and really moisturizing.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022