GB

8,125
1,959
Posted on May 26, 2022
1,646
GREAT choice for oily skin

To be fair, I ordered this one in trial size out of curiosity to see what these skin care products look like, and I’m absolutely in love with this oil cleanser! It works great for my oily skin, as it doesn’t bubble too much, carefully cleanse and doesn’t leave my face stripped out of the moisture it has like some cleansers do. It also has a kind of neutral flavor that really suits me well, and a good package too. So far, really IMPRESSED with this product P.S. don’t forget to 🧴thumbzzz upp🫧 if you find my review useful)

ddd50283-0a0c-4828-8607-e5a966a621ff

im 33 and have combination, sensitive skin. I have to be careful what i use or im left with a dry face. I've only been using for a week and my skin texture has definitely improved. I read some reviews that this dried up right away which it does but you need to follow the directions. it says to apply all over your face and then wet tour finger tips to activate the soap....I make sure to apply it to the areas that have heavy or darker makeup and then proceed to rub it over the rest of my face until it starts to get tacky then I wet my hands and gently scrub my entire face and it works really well! my face feels soft and clean without that dry feeling! I am starting to break out but not in a bad way. They are mostly white heads that are easily cleaned out. I am using this with another product I purchased from iHerb, its called Sympli Beautiful (trial kit) it could be both at work together or it could be one or the other. Either way, my skin is looking great!

a2477c08-9548-4478-b44a-ff641a8e6097
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I really wanted a traditional cleansing oil but this one turned out to be more gel than oil. It works well if you wet the palm or face, because on a dry skin it will just disappear. It cleanses well. But I can’t massage my face lo ger because it keep disappearing. This size is very tiny but i only need some drops on one time using.

28d698be-a2c7-4934-9d7c-ded0b0c2ca97
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

That’s a brilliant product to make you feel better. I love packaging. Size is small. Quality is fantastic. Best for anti aging, routine use: after makeup & before sleeping. No flavor. Lots of benefits. Have to buy it frequently. Good for sensitive skin. So gentle to my skin. It is moisturizing little bit.

2c45cad8-4820-44a7-9547-eae37b8ea70c
1b60c4ef-bc9c-4cca-88c9-8579a499c531
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I like the flavor. it's cool to use. the quality is awesome. the size is good. the age is wow. the package is the best!. the benefits is wow it's make my face glowing. composition. frequency. sensitive. moisturize. gentle I like the product and the texture! this is

286db312-ad18-4416-9777-26ae38a18dc8
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Good quality and fast delivery. Recommended. I use it every morning and it make me feel my face is clean and moisture. It smells nice. I like it, so does my kid. Will buy again after I finish using it. Hope iHerb will implement more promotions for more variety of products

a98a2229-b68e-407e-8ff2-447cc0b0ae70
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I use this to remove makeup and before taking a shower. It works really well to be honest. My skin is oily and this product doesn't let my skin any worse. It removes daily makeup very easy ( sunscreen, foundation, concealer and powder). Just apply a few drops and massage your face. And the small package is great to travel with. It has no flavor or bad smell. If my review was helpful please like it, thank you :)

1fb70323-6363-4627-a93c-6fe2518242d4
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

perfect size for travel. package is a bit annoying cuz i had to really shake to get the product out, but i suppose that’s better than having it leak in my toiletry bag.it’s very gentle you could easily use twice a day. bi-phase consistency. it emulsified impressively well when i first put it on my dry face, more so than a traditional oil cleanser would. image shows the cleanser texture when i first put it on my face. i would recommend this to anyone who likes oil cleansers or who is interested to try one but perhaps doesn’t want to commit to using 2 diff products to wash (oil cleanser + gel cleanser to get any remaining oil residue). i think you could double cleanse with this and be fine, cuz it rinses very clean.

7d94980d-aaf4-40bf-abfe-9230938cf45f
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

OMG. I can believe I found perfect make up remover. The quality is just awesome. I use it every evening before going to the bed. It’s gentle product, doesn’t cause any irritation. Important to mention that I have very sensitive eyes and this product is just perfect. It moisturizing skin. You don’t feel dry after the use. Scent is very soft, delicate. The composition is oily a bit, but not exceeded.

c02177ae-afc2-4557-862a-07a18b87ef49
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This is my repeated purchase. Both my husband (alternate with his own cleanser) and teenage boy (daily frequency) share this with me because they like that it foams up really well and it's a good use with those electric face cleanser. The bubbles are so mini and gentle it serves as a light make up remover and face wash 2-in-1. It cleans well but doesn't leave a squeaky dry feeling, good for sensitive skin. Thumbs up for this! :)

db84577c-9f1f-45c9-8cd3-38020c7e3690